2nd Day

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well second day has gone OK. I have split all my packs for today into two, I was having trouble with the texture and consistency but much better today.. although I have been hungry today, don't know if that means Ketosis is closer - can't wait for it to kick in... drank 4.5litres of water so far...

Hope everyone else is doing well, and keeping those demons locked away...

Wish me luck for ketosis...

Love

Well done and lots of luck for Ketosis!

Well done Nikki!!

I know I'm going to sound a bit silly but what happens when ketosis sets in???:eek: Will we stop feeling so hungry. I felt ok til I went shopping in tesco this evening, then my stomach started rumbling and looking at all that food, I think I may have drawled several times!!!!

Tracey
x

Aparantely the feeling of hunger disappears!!

I hope it does, I was OK yesterday... don't think it has helped being inside most of the day!!

The hungry feeling definitely disappears, ov you still fancy food but you have to train your thinking onto other things yeah really easy! I find that i am thinking about loads of other stuff now instead of where and what and how much i will eat.

Good luck hon.

x

Hi Nikki

Well done on persevering with the cc, I am on day 17 of the cambridge diet. Still get days of hunger but still determined. I have started a diet diary on a word document and am putting down all my feeling good or bad ~ seems to be helping and its very strange looking back on how you feel

Missing food like crazy but not really through hunger I suppose alot of you can relate to that

1st week lost 16lb
2nd week lost 7lb

Dont stay in its not really very good for you every mag you pick up and every tele advert is about food

Put your lippy on and get out there

Shaza

Back