2nd time around.... Here goes xx

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sianock, 25 September 2010 Social URL.

1. sianock

sianock Gonna be who I wanna be!

Start Weight:
    18st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well i am on day 1 of my second time. I done CD to years ago and lost 4.5 stone in 4 months then had to stop coz i got gallstones and then had gall bladder removal. I never got to goal or maintainence so I am hoping I can do it this time. XX:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Well done for coming back and having another go - and the best of luck. Take care, xxx.

4. kosmic11

kosmic11 Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Day 14 of my second time! I gave up during the first week 2 years ago so doing much better already :)

5. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back and good luck. You can do it! :D

6. scottishdarkknight

scottishdarkknight Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    this is my 2nd time on cambridge and it is harder than the first time, i lost over 8 stone 2 years ago and i have put it all back on so im back on it nearly a week into it and its so hard i just want 1 last bit of pizza but im trying so hard. Ive done it once and i will lose it all again. I still think i need to eat something but. What am aloud if anything?

[​IMG]

Last edited: 28 September 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.