2nd time around :-(

marymcd

So I lost a huge amount of weight on this two years ago. Kept it off until October when a close friend died. I immediately slipped back into comfort eating and am now back to square one with over 30 lbs to lose. Disappointed but really having trouble just cutting back so need to do tfr again. I've gone back up to a size 16 and refuse to buy new clothes! !!! Has this ever happened to anybody else? Or does anybody want to buddy up?!!! Day 1 today so fingers crossed! !!

Hi Mary

Sorry to hear about your friend, but welcome back. There are quite a few starting today, so plenty of support for you here :)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi. Sorry to hear about your friend. I too have done this before and lost 5st. It has crept back on due to comfort eating/snacking. I have started today xxxx

Hi sorry to hear about your friend. I start today. Good luck if ou want some to moan to or celebrate with I will be around. Good luck :)

Sorry to hear about your friend.
well done for day 1. Keep going the results are worth it.
I know how hard it is 2nd time. I am on day one after failing attempts about 3 times now.

Thanks everyone. This is tough. It didn't happen this week for various reasons. Gonna try again tomorrow. Any tips to stick to it?? If I could just get through 5 days I know id be fine. Starting tomorrow

Hi Marymcd

Ive tried a failed to restart a few times now. Started gain yesterday 14-6-13. Just take 1 day at a time, you know it works and i'm sure you'll do amazing!! Good Luck xx

Ok. Day 1 today. I have my pint of water and I'm pretty positive. It's usually the end of the first day that I fail so gonna focus on minimins tonight to avoid failure. How's everyone else doing? Everybody stick to week 1?

You can do this Mary. Focus on your reasons for doing it, keep talking to yourself telling yourself today is the day you will do it. If you know evenings are your weakest times keep busy and if you start to feel weak at all just get yourself to bed. Imagine waking up tomorrow with a good day under your belt ready to progress to day 2. Best wishes.

Hey Mary I have just finish my 1st day back on this so if you want a buddy I am here so let's kick some a**

Ok. I'm back. Made every excuse possible and failed again :-( I am not going to make any claims. I'm just going to try my best. I have nothing coming up in the next month so have no excuses! Day 1. Anybody still hanging in there or wanna try buddying up....again?!!!! I've hit 200lbs today so think I'm on track in my own head!

Hey ya. I keep trying to start again after putting on a stone and a half In a couple of months but I can't seem to get in to it. I really want to tho but where I'm indoors with the kids all the time I always end up eating. It's so frustrating as I know it works.
good luck x

Hey ya. I keep trying to start again after putting on a stone and a half In a couple of months but I can't seem to get in to it. I really want to tho but where I'm indoors with the kids all the time I always end up eating. It's so frustrating as I know it works.
good luck x

Ugh. I know that feeling. Although if you did it it wouldn't take so long. Now I've left it I've gained four stone back out of the five I lost. So disappointed. Gotta get back on board. I need my confidence back. One day at a time.

Hey everyone..I started back on TFR this morning.
Did lipotrim about 6 years ago but old habits were the ruination of me and here I am again.
I loved this forum the last time and found it so helpful when having bad days.
Would like to have 4 stone gone by the beginning of November so....here we go.

Hey everyone..I started back on TFR this morning.
Did lipotrim about 6 years ago but old habits were the ruination of me and here I am again.
I loved this forum the last time and found it so helpful when having bad days.
Would like to have 4 stone gone by the beginning of November so....here we go.

How did your day go? Tough having to go back on isn't it? But we know the results are definite and guaranteed so we've got to do it

Halfway through day 1 and dying to quit already! I have to remind myself that I have failed to drop the pounds any other way and this is the best option for me

Keep going! I was going to start today and failed not
im gutted and have to try again tomorrow, before you know it the day would have ended and you will be so proud of yourself, don't be a failure like me! Xx

Keep going! I was going to start today and failed not
im gutted and have to try again tomorrow, before you know it the day would have ended and you will be so proud of yourself, don't be a failure like me! Xx

You're not a failure! This is the hardest diet to do. I know! I've successfully done it once. This does not make you or me a failure. I too have not finished day 1. It's ok. There are a loy worse things in life that can happrn. Onwards and upwards. We will do it. When our heads are ready :)

Thanks him, how did it go today x

Back