2nd time harder than the first!!

coconut

Hi guys,

I've just come across this forum. I did tfr for four months last year. I lost 4st and was delighted. I did tfr without breaking it once. I never even had a grape!!
I wasn't quite at goal so I restarted again last Tuesday. I have 2 stone to lost to be where I want.

But this time is so much harder. I find I'm still hungry all the time and the water isn't helping. I'm going to bed starving and it's really depressing me.

Today we had a bbq at my house and I gave in and ate quite a bit. I simply couldnt resist even though I did it fine last year. I feel ok now. I'm not hungry and I'm a lot happier. I don't plan on doing this again and maybe my body really needed food. I have my 1st weigh in on Tuesday so if it's not a great loss it's my own fault. At least I'll know to stick to it 100% for the next few weeks.

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi and give a bit of backround. I think I'll be needing your help a lot the next few weeks.

Bye!

Stick with it!! Getting back on it is hard..i've found the same! So what..you had a little lapse, we all have at some point...just get back on it and keep going :) even if its not a big loss on tuesday...a loss is a loss! Good luck xx

Welcome aboard coconut :)

Firstly well done on the initial weight loss 1st time round :) You know LT can work if you stick at it.

Secondly you're not alone in this :D The people on this forum are so supportive with help & motivation, beats any sitting in a circle, group hug things hands down :D

Give yourself a focus item... today I went out & bought myself a shirt I really liked but one size down... my aim is to get into that shirt by the end of the month :D

We're here for ya :D

Hi Ya hun...
It is harder getting back to it ... ionly had 3 days off it and i really really really wanted to eat again today! Youre body will try and get you to eat at first as it would rather burn fat and stuff you are puttingg in rather than using the ones stored in your body.
I also had a laspe in my first week but i lost 8lb (i ate cheese and ham)
Good luck with your weigh in and like HD says you have done it once... you CAN do it again xxx

I hear ya coconut, I'm in the same boat as yourself, just started back myself, on day 6. My neigbours were having a BBQ today and all I could think if was how good it smelt and how good it would taste :cry:

Its hard work theres no doubt about it, but try to refocus, you've only binged once, you've surely lost lbs this week. focus the concentration back on your target 2st less :D

Just had a thought ...maybe try adding some fibre clear into your shakes as it helps you feel fuller for longer (and is not a laxative, as many people think) Just gives you extra bulk xx

Thanks guys.

I'm not gonna think about what I did too much. I'm annoyed because I didn't make a mistake at all last time and now I couldnt even go a week.

But I'm gonna give it two more weeks and if I cant stick to it without breaking I'll come off as there's no point half doing it.

I know it's hard but I'm gonna be positive and remember the good things and the end result. Hopefully I'll have a good month and have most of it off.

hi coco,

i've started this diet once already n caved in after 4 days which i was really ashamed about i beat myself up about it for the rest of the week then decided i want to lose this weight so went to the chemist on friday i planned on starting on saturday but i have a really bad chest (think it's a chest infection ) but i was also diagnosed with asthma 3 weeks ago so it may just be that its getting worse, so hopefully i'll be back on it by the end of the week.and this time for more than 4 days.

Well done on your weight loss last time thats brill!!!! xxxx

Oh and don't beat yourself up about the binge i love BBQ's too and think i would have done the same.

Back