2nd wedding anniversary

foreverhope

Ok so Its my wedding anniversary but I feel really down because I cant eat its not like we can have a romantic meal and valentines is thurs as well. I have been on this diet over 3 months and this is the hardest night yet. So much so I have thrown myself back into exercise after being told not too. I was burning 2x as much as i take in sometimes more and getting dizzy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MOaning Hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Anniversary to you. Hope you feel better. Wow you have done great on your weightloss, Congrats!

Forever hope, please dont be sad, I know its hard when we are so used to treating ourselfs on special occasions with lovely romantic meals but this will be the only year you cant do that... With Valentines coming up and me still having a stone at least to lose, we have pospone Valentines night til the end of March. We have booked into a 5 star spa hotel and are going to look forward to that. Our firned is getting married there that day so its so exciting and its great having somethign to keep me motivated. Just because it says on the calendar that valentines is the 14th of Feb, am sure you can organise it for another night, a night that you estimate you will be ready to hop off the lipotrim train? I think am also gonna have to come up with some other ways to celebrate spec occasions as I dont want it always to revolve around eating - as its that, that got me into this mess in the first plce! x

Thank you guys! Pineapple, I couldn't agree more and we have talked about that! It shouldn't be about food anyway!! also my mum has told me that when my sis and I come off this diet we are going to have slim day to celebrate all the things we have missed. she has got a very low cal low fat recipe for the night and has asked everyone to get us a pressie there is about 30 people coming V scary!! xxxxx

Back