Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2nd week Food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by got2bslim, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    So i managed to lose an incredible 3 1/2 pounds in my first week on slimming world :D so am guna continue my food diary on here as it really helped me. Heres to reachin half stone next week....

Wednesday:-
    ok a bit of a unplanned day today due to visitors and going to doctors but i have somehow managed to stay on track
    Breakfast:- (@11am) left over homemade chilli from last night
    Lunch:-hot n spicy chicken slices with a bit of extra light mayo(1/2 sin) from sainsburys (very yummy:))Glass of milk(hexA)
    Tea:-..going to be having..chicken breast with s/w chips and salad
    snacks:-fat free strawberry yoghurt, cadburys light chocolate mousse (3 sins), jam(2 sins) on toast(hexB)

Sins:-5 1/2....savin afew for drinks at the weekend :D

If anyone spots me doin anythin wrong please let me know, i really wana do another 3 1/2lb this week to get my half stone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done on your loss thus far! What plan are you doing? If it's EE make sure you get the 1/3 of fruits/veg in at your meals.

4. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thursday

Breakfast:-
    Bacon,omlette(2 eggs) with cheese (HExA), beans and 2 slices of wholemeal bread(HExB)

Dinner:-
    Pasta in sauce packet, muller light

Tea:-
    Chinese chicken breast with new potatoes and salad (4 Sins for butter)

Snacks:- cadburys light chocolate mousse(3 Sins)

Sins=7 :D

5. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Friday

Omlette with 3 eggs & cheese(HExA),3 slices bacon and beans

Jacket potaote with chinese chicken(leftovers) and salad

Tea:- tuna pasta mayo(5 Sins) and sweetcorn

Snacks:- mullerlight x2 and a banana

Didnt manage to get my HEx B today cause i forgot to go to asda and get my bread :eek:

Sins:- 5 :)

Just a quick question.....does the veg that u have in ur meal include in ur 1/3 of a plate full??? i.e my sweetcorn in my pasta and my beans on my breakfast :confused:

6. giblet

giblet Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    Well done on your 3 1/2 pound :)
    The 1/3 superfree should be in your meal where poss, or fruit before or after if you really can't get it in. Pref 1/3 of your plate should be superfree, but sweetcorn and beans wouldn't count as this as they are free but not superfree (unless it's baby sweetcorn I think).
    For example, you could maybe have tomatoes, mushrooms or spinach in your omlette, and mix some carrots / broccoli / cauliflower with your pasta and sauce. Look at the orange (I think) pages in your book and this will give you a list of the superfree foods.
    Keep posting your meals plans and we can maybe make a few suggestions where you can tweak it a bit. You're doing great though :) Hope this helps x

7. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ah, thanks Giblet i never thought about mixin veg into my pasta :eek: will start doin that now.

Well Saturday is always going to be a difficult day for me as its me n hubbys child free night and always have afew drinks so thats why i save my sins through the week so here goes.....

Banana and mullerlight yoghurt over (didnt have time to have anything else as kids were really playin up :sigh:)

Dinner was at 11 am:-
    Jacket potatoe with tuna and lots of sweetcorn and side salad (2 syns 4 mayo)

afternoon snack @ 4pm:- free pasta in sauce...(HExA) milk used to make the sauce

Tea @1130pm after lots of vodka :-
    homemade chicken kebabs in a whole meal pitta(HExB)

Drinks:-5 vodkas and 2 cans of fosters :p (34 syns :eek::eek:)

Snacks:- light chocolate mousse (3 Syns)

Syns:- 39 ....but still under by 2 syns for the week...counted as havin 15 syns per day if u get me :confused:

I have started the diet by makin sure i try to have full allowance of my syns and then when the weight stops comin off i can reduce them to hopefully lose weight again ...am i makin sense :confused: well i will find out on tuesday weigh in i suppose

thanks for reading and feel free to add any comments x

8. emmabi

emmabi likes to eat!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, the pasta 'n' sauce tastes just the same just replacing the milk with the same amount of water, would save you a HEa for something else? Just a thought, I am same on the weekend, tend to have an alcohol blow-out but try and cut back on a few syns during the week, good luck!!!

Emma xx

9. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks Emma but to be honest i struggle to have my HExA as i dont drink tea/coffee (for the milk) and dont eat cheese unless i put it in an ommlette or something so i find that doin it that way works for me xx

10. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Not been able to get on for afew days guys been out and about with the kids :)

Sunday:-

sausage sandwich (2 1/2 syns) & HExB

Chicken salad with mayo(1 syn)

Tea :-
    Chicken stir fry (3 syns for oil)

Snacks:-
    Muller light,packet of rice, grapes, Glass of milk HExA

Syns:- 6 1/2:)

Monday:-

2 syn free sausage,2 eggs,toast HExB,beans and glass of milk HExA

pasta in sauce (no milk or butter), mullerlight

Tea:-
    steak(no fat), s/w chips mushrooms and onions

syns =0 :eek:

Tues(weigh in day):-

Syn free sausage sandwich(6 syns, ketchup and extra bread)

dinner:-chicken salad with mayo(2 syns)

Snacks :- strawberrys, grapes, grapefruit

Tea:- nothing due to early night and not enough time :(:(

So i usually have my weigh in at 1pm on a tue but yesterday i went to blackpool with the kids, so i went to the 6pm meeting instead, but i did loadsa walkin around while pushin my pram and i was feeling rather positive about the looming weigh in. I was secretly hoping to get at least 3 as i feel i have done well again this week..........so i stepped on the scales and .........................................1/2lb :cry::cry: i was soooo gutted:( but then again i thought well at least its still goin in the right direction and maybe i may get a big one next week ;)

I have been tryin so hard to get as much salad and fruit and have gotton alot better in the last few days soo heres to a good loss next week :D

Any tips guys .....

11. giblet

giblet Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on the loss - sorry it wasn't what you hoped, but the different weigh in time could have made some of the difference. I usually find that a bigger week is followed by a smaller loss while the body gets used to all the changes. Not always, but the scales don't always seem to agree with how "100%" I've been (or they might not move and yet my pants will fall down or something!)
    Hope you have a great rest of your week, and are having lots of fun with the kids :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.