2nd week in

xjacqui37x

And yes frecking head ache has kicked in

why oh why oh why :confused::confused:

Anyone else?? normally i understand in 1st week but didnt have the one and today had one this morning, afternoon and now grrrrr oh well :rolleyes:

Have you reduced your carb intake. I had a headache for the first couple of weeks and in think it was my body adjusting to the lack of carbs.

also has your caffeine intake changed?
I found myself drinking loads of d coke still in the first weeks then I've switched to water with the occasional coke and the required morning coffees, and been getting headaches that tie in with that timing.

I'm 'in' my 3rd week of ww and have had a constant headache for the last 3 days reading this post has made me wonder if it's because my caffeine intake has suddenly dropped as I've been drinking water instead of my usual drinks?!

It might not nessesarily be your caffeine intake. Last week i cut aspartame (sweetner found in d coke and lots of other stuff) out of my diet and suffered terrible headaches from the withdrawel

sounds like it could be cutting out coffee/cola or refined carbs

oxoxallyaoxox just spotted your week by week weightloss there, wow, I am impressed, you have done fantastically well in such a short amount of time:)

Back