2nd week on cambridge diet

Hi Everyone
Ive never actually written on a forum before! But everyone is so supportive i thought id give it a go.
Im in 2nd week of cambridge,first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lb so really pleased. I did lighterlife 6years ago for my wedding and did cambridge last year for my brothers wedding, but each time ive never done maintenance.
This time its for me and only me.
Not sure if ive posted this in correct place but any support will be great. I weighed in at 16st 2. Im 5ft 4in id like to get to 10stone. I weigh 15st 6 now.
Thank you for reading
Kelly
Xxx

Hi and welcome to the site, that was a brilliant weight loss well, keep up the good work. xx

Hi Kelly, welcome :)

Well done on your weight loss so far, 10lbs is fab :D

Ye well done you, I've asked what diet ur on in a different thread and just read this one and realised ur on Cambridge too, I'm on my 2nd day I really gota stick to it I couldn't bear being this size for my wedding!! I've got AT LEAST 6stone to lose, id love to lose more but ive gota be realistic so that's my goal then I'll lose more after the wedding.

Ye well done you, I've asked what diet ur on in a different thread and just read this one and realised ur on Cambridge too, I'm on my 2nd day I really gota stick to it I couldn't bear being this size for my wedding!! I've got AT LEAST 6stone to lose, id love to lose more but ive gota be realistic so that's my goal then I'll lose more after the wedding.

Oh whens your wedding? I did lighterlife 8 weeks before my wedding. At first because my maid of honour was doing it and i didnt want her to be slimmer then me!! But then when weight falls off that was what kept me going. I lost 3 stone in 8 weeks. But ive never got to where i want/need to be and never done maintenance. I think that makes a huge difference. Keep going you'll look amazing and you have those wedding pictures forever!!:p

Oh thanks hun uv just inspired me to stick at it, I've had one hell of a day and just had some chocolate, I feel so bad and lost sight of why I'm doing this!! I could kick myself but I'm determined I won't do it again, I can't!!!! Xxxx

Oh no keep going. September thats 6 months away u will lose 5 if not 6 stone by then. How exciting. Uve got a busy year then!
Have a look at spangles i think her user name is. she has done amazing. Enough to keep me going! X:)

Back