2nd week weigh in on CD

doublemum

Woohooooooooo

So pleased, i've lost 6.75lbs this week!!!!

Bringing my total in 2 weeks to 17lbs :eek:

I'm not gonna say its been easy as i am really craving food even tho i'm not hungry, but it is so encouraging to keep going!!

I don't post much on here,but reading all your posts have really helped keep me on the straight & narrow, so thank you all!!!

Lorraine xx

Thats Brilliant = WELL DONE!!!!
I still find it difficult to resist food but it is definately worth sticking to it as it just gets harder the more you give in to temptation!

Well done Lorraine, you must be so pleased.
I love posts that share success, it spures me on to keep going!
Keep up the good work, hon :)

Hi Lorraine

Well done on the fab weight loss - 17lb in 2 weeks is fantastic - keep up the brilliant work!

Also wanted to say Hi to you as another twin mum, you kindly posted on one of my threads. Mine are two in November, on Bonfire Night, so you have an extra year's expertise on me!

For the first year I kept using having twins as an excuse not to do something about my weight but I am so glad I finally bit the bullett and went for it. I am almost at goal now and have so much more energy to run round after them and really enjoy being a mum so much more now that it is not such an effort to go out to the park, playgroup, softplay or whatever. Pushing their buggy and lifting them up is also toning my arms nicely!

All the best for the rest of your weight loss journey and well done so far!:D :D

Well done on the fantastic weight loss result - as you've discovered, the rewards are great if you stick to the plan 100% :D

Good luck for the week ahead :)

Woohooooooooo

So pleased, i've lost 6.75lbs this week!!!!

Bringing my total in 2 weeks to 17lbs :eek:

I'm not gonna say its been easy as i am really craving food even tho i'm not hungry, but it is so encouraging to keep going!!

I don't post much on here,but reading all your posts have really helped keep me on the straight & narrow, so thank you all!!!

Lorraine xx

Well done Lorraine on a fab weight loss:) :) :)

Love Mini xxx

My twins are nearly nineteen,(thats years not months!) is it OK to refer to my weight as post baby weight? I'm sure it is really! Tee Hee

Good luck going out on Saturday night, let me know what you decide to do. There are loads of non-food related things to do, so I want to hear all ..... Well done Lorraine

Back