2nd week weigh in really upset

Catthin

Silver Member
Well I had my second week.
I only lost 2lbs. I was so dissapointed.
I did go out on thursday and had a salmon steak green beans and lettuce. I have done more exercise this week and lots more walking.
I was considering giving up and going back to WW as I can lose 2lbs a week and eat nice food.
I have measured myself and I have lost 4inches of my bust and 2 inches off my waist.Only 1inch off my hips.
I am feeling really fed up.
So I have made myself a vanilla coffee with sweetener ,whilst I contemplate what I am going to do .
I need help:wave_cry:

hun i know that seems like the better option but ive seen that happen to loads of people on this site and they go on to lose alot extra the next week. I myself was thinking the same thing so ive said to my self after 2 stone i will. Please dont give up yet cause that was a deadly loss especially since you ate this week hun... im surprised your body even let go of 2 pounds xxxxxxxx
Congrats on the loss and im proud of you for getting back on x
Nat xXx

Thanks Nat
I appreciate your kind words of encouragement.I have given myself a good talking too and I am going to stick to it for another week 100% and see what happens.
After all I paid for another weeks supply so a shame to waste it LOL.
Cathy

ye your better off hun, c wen you ate you body was like im not lettin go of this food after what ye did t me last time... kind of funny wen ye think about it. and i was on this b4 and did the same thing went for dinner expecting everything to be grand cause i done loads of excersise. I came off it and because i did not to the re-feed week proprely i gained an additional 2 stones :( :(
How are you feeling with the whole experience xxxxx

Hi Nat
I felt a bit upset at the chemist ,even the lady seemed suprised that I had only lost 2lbs.She had told me the week before if I had a family meal out to eat fish and I would be ok.She told me some ladies just do it mon-fri and eat normally at the weekend and still lose.Im not convinced LOL.
Well heres to a better weight loss this week.
Cathy

I've seen lots of weight loss records where there have been 2lb weeks where they go on to lose loads the next.

There were plenty of weeks at slimming world where I had been really good and only lost half a pound or stayed the same!
Keep at it Hun!

Hey hun, don't be too disappointed, its still 2lbs off! It may be that eating made you retain water, and that will soon be gone. Felt a bit fed up myself after this weeks weigh in, but I'm determined to see this through.
You will probably have a much better week this week, there are some people on here who have even gained despite being 100%, then lost lots the next week.
Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Thanks Fiona
I feel more positive today.But do feel really bloated.
Its 11lbs in two weeks which is much more than I could have hoped for on other diets so Im back on track and looking firward to a good weight loss this week.
Cathy

Hi Cath
Glad to see you are feeling a bit happier now. 11lbs is great for two weeks. Get another week or two ahead then think about switching if you want. For me its great as I know with it being so extreme it takes the pressure off me having a sneaky pic. I can't believe your chemist told you it was ok to eat! I know its hard, but it will be worth it.
Emma x

Thanks Fiona
I feel more positive today.But do feel really bloated.
Its 11lbs in two weeks which is much more than I could have hoped for on other diets so Im back on track and looking firward to a good weight loss this week.
Cathy
Hi Catthin
i stayed the same last week and i was gutted!! however this week i lost 13lbs :D so stick with it and you could be in for a big surprise at your next weigh in.xx

Hi Donna
Thank you for your support.You are doing really well.
Im afraid I have had a lapse today as I felt so ill,lightheaded and nauseous. I ate a small pork pie and a pkt of dairylea dunkers.Still dont feel any better but I have a chest infection as well as a cold.
We will se on monday but dont think I will be continueing with LT.
Cathy

Back