2nd week weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by carolyn01, 6 May 2008 Social URL.

1. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Hi everyone, had my 2nd weight in today and lost 4 lb. My weight loss is slower than most as Im having 2 shakes, 1 bar and sometimes protein (i.e chicken with
    small salad) but I find i can stick to it this way. Still 10lbs in two weeks so feel good.

Tried to create my glitter name, went onto site created my name but dont know how to get it on my signature. Anyone can help pse let me know.

Thanks, :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Carolyn, 4lbs is great, well done. When you create your glitter name there will be a number of codes created under it, you need to copy the code usually the one for BB's and paste it into your signature.

4. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Well done on your 4lb loss - that's fab for a second week loss.
    I eat the odd chicken and green salad too when feeling particularly low and so far it hasn't affected my weight loss.
    Do what works for you..keep up the good work.
    X x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.