My cdc is gone now for 3 weeks today was my 2nd week last week i lost 10lbs

this week lost a further 4lbs which is 1stone down in 2 weeks

i am so happy but is becoming really hard i feel i thought it would get easier

anyone else had this problem

xxx

well done hunni.xx

well done, thats a great loss to follow 10lbs

Thanks guys

i feel like treating myself to a real good meal tonight but dont want to be bad but i feel so hungry.

what would u suggest

Well done on the weightloss!!

Are you doing SS??

If so you really shouldnt eat anything. Is it physical hunger or do you just feel like eating??

Try drinking more water and perhaps split your packs so you're eating (drinking) more often.

Now that you've had such a good weighloss you dont really want to spoil it. Try and stay strong!! :D

Thanks guys

i feel like treating myself to a real good meal tonight but dont want to be bad but i feel so hungry.

what would u suggest

Hi Lisa, why do you want to sabotage your good results by turning around and eating ??? :confused:

food is for survival not for rewards, if you want to treat yourself, take the money you'd spend on the food and buy yourself something non edible. If you eat now, you'll regain some of your loss, and whats the point in doing that.

Drink some water, go for a walk, revel in the fact you've managed to lose a complete stone weight in two weeks, look towards your next milestone.

I wish you well :p

wow 2st 6lbs in 3 weeks!!!

whats your secret??

Hi Guys i know i feel really awful wanting something but i have just been feeling so low as i am still gettin hunger pangs even though drinking loads of water .

and things smell and look much nicer than b4. i am sorry for saying what i did i have just never had much willpower i just hope i succeed to target 2 st to go xx

I lost 10.6 lbs first week (ended Sunday) and as of today (Wed) a further 2 lbs. Things slowed down a bit because I had to go out for some meals and figure I was a bit above the 550 cal daily limit. I was sooooo careful though: rocket with poached salmon (no dressing); chicken Caesar (no croutons or dressing); bowl of spinach, bowl of cauliflauer. So not exactly big time cheating.

I, too, find it hard sometimes. I am tempted by the food of others, but if I'm busy, I don't mind the diet as I don't think of food so much.

Well done on another great loss!

I would echo what BBlilsis said, try & reward yourself with something other than food.

As for others food seeming so much nicer now than it did before, i can totally identify, but trust me when i tell you if you go down that route of eating it, its kinda disappointing and rarely lives up to how delicious you thought it smelt or would taste. trust me, i've been there.

When i feel like i'm missing out or being denied food i always try and remember what Porgeous told me when i posted about having similar problems (i used to have problems with the childrens mealtimes). Try and see it as not denying yourself something, look at this diet as a choice you have made. Not that you cant eat, but that you have CHOSEN not to. I find that kind of empowering and it helps me get through sticky moments.

x

Wow a stone in 2 weeks is fantastic. I found it easier after a couple of weeks stick with it hun xx

Back