2nd week weight in

gemmybean

hello - i went to my meeting yesterday for my second week weigh in and i was a little dissapointed to learn that i hadn't lost any weight. I guess i should have expected it really as i had a bit of a naughty weekend :D - i knew that weighing in on monday was going to come round and bite me in the bum. Still at least i didn't gain anything i would have been mortified. I'm really just starting to realise how much i like my class. The leader is always saying that there is a lot of inspirational people there (the gold members) and it was only last night that i realised how many there were.
This one guy has managed to lose like 12.5 stone (what the hell????) seriously thats insane, he's been in the magazine, and in several other publications with his story (not surprising really). But, i'm hoping that he will bring in some photographs so we can really see the difference. Anyway, there are also several others who have lost like serious amounts of weight - the least being about 4 stone i think. All the gold members stay each week, and all seem really nice and approachable.
I know i haven't got to lose as much as some of these people, but all the same it kinda makes you think that if they can lose all those stones, then my 1.5 stone should be no problem.

There is always next week!

I dont think it matters what you have to lose, its a hard journey so anyone should be commended even if it is only a small amount like 7lb!! They have done so well and you can to :D

sts is better than a gain! :) good luck for next WI.. and i know what you mean about monday WI's after the weekend lol, that's why i changed mine to a friday :D

Back