2nd week WI

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by meadowbankles, 24 June 2014.

1. meadowbankles

meadowbankles Well-Known Member

Half a pound. Half a sodding pound! That's my 2nd week loss. *sigh*
  2. CharlieJYN

CharlieJYN Well-Known Member

I know it's frustrating but just remember it's not a gain! Also have you seen the pictures that some people have put of what a pound of fat looks like - google it and then say your not happy to have lost half of that. Keep trusting the plan, you will get there.
  3. chamcat

chamcat Active Member

Stick with it! I lost a pound then a pound and a half then a pound then all of a sudden 3.5 pounds in my fourth week. That's the equivalent of my first 3 weeks combined. It may not work the same way for everyone but it does work. Stick with it! :)
  4. meadowbankles

meadowbankles Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, I'm soldiering on :)
  5. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Well-Known Member

I agree with the others. At least it's not a gain. :) I had a gain in my 2nd week, lol. :eek:

Has anything changed this week compared to last week? Have you made sure to drink enough water? x
  6. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

I didn't lose anything my second week. It's perfectly normal and you will need to get your head around these weeks where you have a tiny loss or can gain or STS for no apparent reason. I know it's frustrating but it doesn't mean it isn't working. Trust in the plan, it works.
  7. Hippopotamum

Hippopotamum Well-Known Member

Any loss is a good loss! Half a pound= 1 pack of butter, gone forever! :) And so far you've lost 3.5lb= 7 packs of butter, that's awesome in just two weeks.

Keep up the good work. x