2nd week

leamarshall

Only lost half a pound :( That sucks

I know its good but its a huge change from 5 lb in first week to just half a pound in second week :(

Thank you ! Its just so downheartening.

Dont worry, I am no way quitting !!

I have this amazing vision of me in some pretty summer outfits. So there is no room for quitting in my life right now !! Just going to have to work harder !!

To be completely honest, I never drink enough anyway !

sometimes your body just needs time to adjust to whats going on. Im sure you will see a bigger loss next week. But just think even if you only lost 1/2 pound everyweek it still adds up to stones. Good luck for this week :)

No, that was my last week xx

never mind hun - at least it was a loss. ;)

i actually want to lose 7 lbs every week but it's just not gonna happen so i'll just have to wait twice as long to be slim ......;)

keep at it hun - you'll get there .......xx

Sometimes you'll find if you have a good loss one week, you'll not lose so much the week after. It's just how it is. But keep doing what you're doing, cos you're doing great! :)

Know how you feel, I lost 7lbs in a week! The next week I lost nothing and haven't been able to lose more than about a 1lb a week since yet I have been eating and excercising exactly the same! Soooo frustrating!??

Back