• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd week

bin59

Reckon it is beginers luck:)
Am sure it is going to slow down rapidly soon, this is first time have tried ww used to do sw and there were times I went weeks with very little or no weight loss so I know how demoralising it can be:(.
Keep smiling x

thats fab weight loss!! i only lost 2.5 in my first week, its my second weigh in tomorrow! I havent used all my weeklies yet - still have 32 pp weekly points left! but i jumped on the scales on thur and i was up :( hopefully i am down tomorrow otherwise im going to have to seroiusly have to fight not to chuck this in :(
bin59 - are you excercising too?

x

That's a great booster alright. I'd say the 1.5lbs is probably more likely what it will be like going forward now. A lot of people lose water weight etc in the first week if you haven't been drinking a lot of water anyway. Before I started WW I would have drank about 2 litres or more of water a day anyway, love the stuff (haha) so I had no water loss in my first week.

But even saying that 6lb is a lot for someone of your weight so a good chunk of that would probably have been actual fat loss too, which is always great!

Plus you got your first silver 7!!!

bin59

robyn mcl how did you get on with your wi? I try not to get on the scales between wi I used to jump on and off the scales all the time but I found my weight was always changing and so was my mood depending on what the scales said:)
Am not doing any extra exercise at the mo but I am always on the go at work never sit down, and I also do a lot of walking.
Good luck with your journey x