2nd week :-)

Hey all! Still new to posting on here so sorry if I post wrong!! Had my 1st weigh in yesterday and lost 13lb!!! Over the moon is an understatement!! Cried my eyes out for about 10 minutes!! I'm starving today and my belly is rumbling :-( holding out as long as I can until 1st shake...is this advisable? Keep thinking about food still and questioning if I can keep this up :-( need a bit of a boost so any kind words and advice much welcome!! At a christening today so going to drink soda water? Is this ok? And go home at buffet time!! Oh and is it ok to add curry powder to the soup as I did this last night and it was delicious!! Hope all have a 100% day :) xxxxx

Hi Kelly :)

Well done on your first weigh-in! That's a really nice big loss!

I think you can have your shakes when you like, though if you're hungry, it's probably best to have it and I think spacing them out as evenly as possible throughout the day is the best thing as they'll keep you going then. Fizzy water is fine to drink, though you're not supposed to add anything to the soups (some people do and say it doesn't affect their weight loss, but Lipotrim say not to). Would be nice if you could though! I hope you have a good second week! :)

Thanks for reply noitulove :) yes I will not do the curry powder thing again then :) don't want to hinder my losses in any way! It's hard enough as it is without it maybe slowing down my losses!! It's a strange feeling going to events when u can't eat and drink, got to go to the pub after to see my friend aswell behind the bar at her new job! Ahhh at least I will fresh tomorrow and slimmer!! :) xxx

Well done Kelly. Great first week's loss. I had my first weigh in on Friday, I also lost 13lbs but after the joy of the loss came the realisation that I've got to stay on this diet for along time to lose all the weight I need to. I'm finding every day it gets a bit easier and I miss food a little bit less. I space my shakes out like normals meals throughout the day. Shake 1 (breakfast) - 8 am, Shake 2 (lunch) 1.00pm, Shake 3 (Tea) 6.00pm but do whatever suits you best. How much weight do you want to lose?

Busy Mum

Just read all the posts here and wanted to say how well you're all doing.

It does get easier and I've just posted in another forum about how I'd been thinking about 'a day off', but so glad I got support here to continue. It gets easier. I'm day 20 today and it feels great to say that I've been TFR for that time. It passess quickly, so heads up and onwards everyone. We can do it.

Hi Kelly

My second week too, but I must admit that this week-end has been really, really hard. However I made the latte with my vanilla shake today (as recommended on here) and it was a real comfort thing.

I lost 10lb in my first week...so it really does work, but it is not for the weak willed. Well done on your loss xx

Well done everyone, we're all struggling through this harsh extreme diet together and the support from our Lipotrim family is getting us through. Every time I think I can't do this any longer, I think of my fellow Lipotrimers and I kick a$$ and have another disgusting shake.

Thank you all for the phenomenal support, it's really making all the difference.

I am on day 7 and I have found reading the posts and weight losses a motivation to keep going. the support from the forum is so encouraging and keeps me focused. thank u x

well done on your amazing loss on week 1 x :)

huge thumbs up on that big loss on week one !
this forum keeps me going as so does the weight im losing, my boyfriend compliments me every day, even if he hasnt seen a difference, he so supportive and so are my family, i would of given up on day two if my mum (meddy) wasnt doing it with me ! keep going strong ! xxx

Hi al I really found this weekend hard. I was in such a bad mood:mad: that everyone stayed out of my way on the up side got all my ironing done clear out the kids wardrobe and sat in the cinema with the kids eating and not taken anything. Things should be fine today as all back in school and husband gone to work so no cooking till this evening

I was really down yesterday, I think a combination of the awful weather and feeling sorry for myself because I wanted to eat sooooooo much but I stayed on the couch most of the day with a blanket and hot water bottle coz I was freezing and I watched quite a bit of TV. Thanks to posts on here I felt much better and I'm now on day 6 of my 4th week and looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow night and then starting week 5 on Wednesday. Roll on Christmas and a new skinny me :)

Hey all! Still new to posting on here so sorry if I post wrong!! Had my 1st weigh in yesterday and lost 13lb!!! Over the moon is an understatement!! Cried my eyes out for about 10 minutes!! I'm starving today and my belly is rumbling :-( holding out as long as I can until 1st shake...is this advisable? Keep thinking about food still and questioning if I can keep this up :-( need a bit of a boost so any kind words and advice much welcome!! At a christening today so going to drink soda water? Is this ok? And go home at buffet time!! Oh and is it ok to add curry powder to the soup as I did this last night and it was delicious!! Hope all have a 100% day :) xxxxx

wow well done you!! 13lbs in one week.. thats a fantastic loss! great motivation isn't it to keep going :) i have to agree with Noitulove tho with regards to adding things to your shakes/soup... you are advised to stay away from adding anything like salt, pepper or curry powder as it may interfere with you being in ketosis but i have read 1 or 2 posts on this forum saying they had added stuff and it hasn't effected their weight losses - personally i wouldn't cause i dont want to undo any good work.
also, i find this forum an excellent form of support and especially reading everyone's experiences! if you have any other questions, there's always someone else on here who can help you out.

good luck with your journey :)

Well done to you Kelly on your weight loss keep doing what your doing as it seem to be working very well for you

Back