2nd week!!!!

Hi everyone,
I have actually made it to week 2 and it is getting alot easier, apart from cooking for the rest of the family, when they have crispy roast potatoes and yorshire puds.
I am abit of a scale hopper so after I had been to the cdc, I hopped on my scales and was half stone heavier at 13st. So after afew days got on mine in morning and had lost 4ilb, really pleased. My cdc could 'nt see me for 11days as on hols, so had weigh in last night and had lost 6ilb, which is great, but according to my scales at home, i had lost 12ilb!!!
Does anyone else see this much of a difference from weighing in morning to eve weigh in with cdc?
Not sure which scales to go by, I know I should 'nt really scale hop, but it keeps you going!!

Well done on your loss! I'd stick to one set of scales TBH as it can start to mess with your mind. losing is all that matters. Well done keep it up!

Well done on reaching week 2!! Yep I was always heavier at my evening weigh in, I weighed on both but used to go by my CDCs scales for my official weigh in xx

Hi Tootsie,
Weighing on different scales really makes a difference as does time of day etc.. It's very hard but try to stick to same time, same (ish) clothes, same scales and personally I would leave at least a week (easier said than done I know!) I weigh in a Tesco that I don't usually shop in, I only go to that town once a week otherwise I would never be off the scales!!!
Well done with your weight loss, it's tough cooking for the family, sounds like you're doing really well :)

Back