2nd weigh in - a bit dissapointed but a loss is a loss eh!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by yummymummynot, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

Just had second weigh in. Only lost 3 lbs. Have to be honest, am a little dissapointed but the sensible part of my brain says - hey a loss is a loss and its 3lbs down plus what i would have gained were I not on the diet!!!

Its not TOTM for me and stuck to it so dont know what went "wrong" but if I was on WW I would be thrilled with 3lbs down.

Onwards and upwards(well downwards??) from here. Heres to week 3 and some more shakes!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi its my second week also don't feel disappointed its a fantastic loss, on other diets it would have been a pound and if you look on some of the posts it settles down in the second week but people get even better 3rd and 4h weeks and its an average of a stone a month, Well done and keep it up

4. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thats still 24 sausages worth of fat you lost in a week !!! Its amazing, don't be sad please, keep going you are doing so well x

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Thats just the way it is some weeks.... look at your loss over the month!!! I bet you won't be dissapointed hun!!! x

6. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Its very easy to look at a 3lbs loss and feel like you've not done well....just think about the other diets where a 3lbs loss would normally have you jumping for joy off the scales :) As you say a loss is a loss and look at the long term loss rather than the mid points. Each 3lbs will add up eventually ;) x x x keep up the good work x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.