2nd weigh in - a bit dissapointed but a loss is a loss eh!!

yummymummynot

Hi all

Just had second weigh in. Only lost 3 lbs. Have to be honest, am a little dissapointed but the sensible part of my brain says - hey a loss is a loss and its 3lbs down plus what i would have gained were I not on the diet!!!

Its not TOTM for me and stuck to it so dont know what went "wrong" but if I was on WW I would be thrilled with 3lbs down.

Onwards and upwards(well downwards??) from here. Heres to week 3 and some more shakes!!!

hi its my second week also don't feel disappointed its a fantastic loss, on other diets it would have been a pound and if you look on some of the posts it settles down in the second week but people get even better 3rd and 4h weeks and its an average of a stone a month, Well done and keep it up

thats still 24 sausages worth of fat you lost in a week !!! Its amazing, don't be sad please, keep going you are doing so well x

Thats just the way it is some weeks.... look at your loss over the month!!! I bet you won't be dissapointed hun!!! x

Its very easy to look at a 3lbs loss and feel like you've not done well....just think about the other diets where a 3lbs loss would normally have you jumping for joy off the scales :) As you say a loss is a loss and look at the long term loss rather than the mid points. Each 3lbs will add up eventually ;) x x x keep up the good work x x x

Back