2nd Weigh-in and I'm Delighted...

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Had 2nd weigh-in tonight and I lost 5lb :scale: making it a total of 12.25lb in 2 weeks.

Am delighted and hopefully on target to my first goal which is to be 14st by 13th August (which would be a loss of 18.25lb in a month as started at 15st and 4.25lb) so 6lbs to lose in 2 weeks...! Do-able I hope.. :)

I'm a third time re-starter and have to say that the difference in me sticking to the diet this time round is definitely our daily threads which really are the best... thanks to everyone who visits them daily.

I hope you all get the encouragement and motivation from them that I get... :) and if you haven't been on them and you ever have a day where you just can't see the light, jump in because there's plenty of supportive and wonderful CDer's posting to show you the direction... :)

Am feeling good... :)

Well done, i'm sure you will get another 6lb off in 2 weeks :)

Well done Hannah!

12.25lbs. in two weeks:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

Yay well done!!!

Hannah - that is wonderful news - i am so so pleased for you!!!

You've worked really hard over the past 2 weeks so you deserve it.

You are well on your way now - keep going !

lots of love xx

Fab !

Just wanted to say thank you for all your posts...

Your support is fantastic...

:thankyou:

Hiya Hannah, sorry I didnt see your thread yesterday....went to bed same time as dd, was very tired.... WELL DONE TO YOU HUN, everyone is right, you have worked hard especially being a re-starter, wow, I know I couldnt restart I can tell ya that for sure so a huge pat on the back for you. You'll deffo get to your first mini goal by the 13th :D xxxx

Well Done you!!!

That is a fantastic loss!

Sitck to it and the 6lb will drop off in the 2 weeks!

:party0038:

:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Brilliant loss Hannah

Had 2nd weigh-in tonight and I lost 5lb :scale: making it a total of 12.25lb in 2 weeks.

Am delighted and hopefully on target to my first goal which is to be 14st by 13th August (which would be a loss of 18.25lb in a month as started at 15st and 4.25lb) so 6lbs to lose in 2 weeks...! Do-able I hope.. :)

Am feeling good... :)

You deserve to feel good! Well done - fantastic loss and I'm sure that 6lbs in a fortnight is possible but please don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen that way - weight loss is so unpredictable! :D

Almost a stone in a fortnight - fabulous!! :D :D

Back