2nd weigh in... disappointed

Sabrina85

Hi All,

Had my 2nd weigh in last night and only lost 2lb. :(
Bit disappointed as hoped I'd have lost a little bit more.

Oh well... fingers crossed for next week x

Dont be disappointed its still a good loss and that is much better than a gain, right? Good luck for next week :) xx

Thank you :)

I've gone off plan for 4 days this week, so I have no hope haha! Back on it though and fingers cross I can lose 1lb by Thursday nights weigh in! Hope your week is going well :)
x

are you on SS? I only lost two pound last week too (went for my weight in last night) its just making me more determined to get more next week :D My week is ok though i wish i could have some sun all its done is rain for the past week!! how is yours?? :) Just focus, believe in yourself and you can do it!! xx

No Im on the 810 programme - what about you? I need a meal everyday to keep me going. How much have you lost in total?
I know, the weather is really miserable!!! Thanks, Ive been really good yesterday and today so if I am good till Thursday if I can lose 1lb I will be happy. Or even if I stay the same... anything but a gain haha xx

Dont worry I am sure you will be fine :) Hope you dont mind me asking how much do you want to lose in the long run? Ive been on SS for the past 3 weeks and lost just over a stone but i am trying SS+ this week see what that's like :) xx

No of course... ask away! I'd like to lose about 3 and a half stone BUT I love food and have lots of social stuff going on so I get weak and fall off plan quite a bit!!! :-\
I know its not excuse, but I think Id prefer to have a treat each week to personally keep me motivated then stick to it for a few weeks and give up completely. I dont even mind just losing a few pounds a week as long as its going in the right direction. What about you?
3 weeks and you've lost a stone - thats AMAZING! Enjoy SS+, having a dinner really helps I think and I always have been told the weight loss difference isnt too major between the 2 plans! xxx

I understand exactly what you mean about wanting a treat you must be really strong to do that because i know for a fact if that was me i would be eating everything in sight thats why i prefer SS :) Losing a few pounds a week is great i guess its unhealthy to just drop loads every week and its a few pounds towards your target like tesco say "every little helps" lol that sounds so cheesy doesn't it :D and i would love to lose about 5/6 before i get married next year!! xxx

Yeah its weird as I ate rubbish for 4 whole days over the weekend and it made me feel so ill that I couldnt wait to get back on the diet. I have been good all week, and I sneakily weighed myself this morning and have lost 1lb. Fingers crossed that I can keep this pound off until tomorrow's weigh in, and my CDC scales say the same haha!
Im honestly happy to lose 2-3lb a week as I know that losing it bit by bit is better for my body. However I need the strict regimented diet to keep me on track as otherwise I have zero willpower!!
When next year do you get married? BIG congrats :)
xxx

i am sure you will do, just keep positive and you will have to let us know how you get on :) Thats why i like the diet too its really strict and expensive so if you dont stick to it, it's like throwing money down the drain!! I'm getting married next year in May, I'm dreading it i hate being the center of attention but hopefully next year I will feel different because i look better :D xx

Fingers crossed and will definately let you know how I get on tomorrow. What day do you get weighed?
How wonderful, you definately will look stunning regardless of what size you are hun!
xxx

Do you find the weekends are the hardest? I definately do. Im really strict at work (although I just did eat a half a small pot of beef and veg soup oops!) The weekends I just want to indulge!!

xx

I actually find it easier during the weekends with all my family around me watching so I know i cant cheat whereas during the week i am mostly alone so there is no-one to stop me sneaking something (which Thank God i haven't) :D The thing that I find the hardest is coming on here and comparing myself to everyone else who seems to be losing so much more than me and wondering why i'm not!!

I know exactly how you feel, I see others losing like 9lb -12lb in a WEEK and I think, what am I doing wrong?! BUT everyone is different and as long as we are trying and weight is coming off, no matter how slowly then i think we are doing well! :) x

AWFUL!!! I stayed the same! Very fed up!
So fed up infact, I have had a bacon sarnie for breakfast, a huge lunch and I dont even care!!!!! Im really P'd off!!!!!
Its also the time of the month so Im just in a crappy mood and want food .......................I just feel bleugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the rant, I'll be back on the diet tomorrow!!!!! Hows you xxx

Sabrina85 said:
AWFUL!!! I stayed the same! Very fed up!
So fed up infact, I have had a bacon sarnie for breakfast, a huge lunch and I dont even care!!!!! Im really P'd off!!!!!
Its also the time of the month so Im just in a crappy mood and want food .......................I just feel bleugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the rant, I'll be back on the diet tomorrow!!!!! Hows you xxx

Aww. Are you sticking to the plan? Are you doing my exercise as It may slow yor WL down?

Dont be silly you dont need to be sorry this is what the forums for!!! It might be because of your time of the month why you stayed the same. Just take tomorrow as a new start and be positive and if you ever need a chat im always here xxx

Last edited:
I don't know how much weight you both had to lose when you first started the diet but your starting weight has a big effect on how much you lose during the first few weeks. If you are very heavy then of course you will lose weight faster at first than others who may weigh five stones or so, less. However don't be envious of this at all because the journey of the very overweight person will take a lot longer.

And 2lb is a very good loss, particularly since on CD the next week's loss is usually 3 or 4 lb!

Back