2nd weigh in ok but can't go on

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sarahb2, 17 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahb2

sarahb2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world at home
    Lost 4.4lbs, but can not cope with the sickness. even got some tabs from the chemist today along with shakes fully intending to carry on. However, have felt sick all week and today was the last straw. Took my daughter out today and only lasted an hour and had to come back feeling so bad. Hoping to join sw/ww this week. So I will be on the web site still. I'm gutted I can't go on but not just chickening out as I have felt well in myself and had loads of energy not felt hungery at all it was just the nausea. So very good luck to all X X.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    Hun, not sure what to say but if you are sure then good luck with your weight loss journey

You might Not get their as quickly but you will still get there!
    Good luck xx

4. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i did the same love and then i came back here, realised i wanted faster losses and only lipotrim can give you that, its get betetr hun, dont give, i think you will regret it

if your gona anyway then good luck and let us knwo how u get on

5. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Sarah Im sorry it didnt work out for you. I would strongly recommend that if you arent continuing with LT that you should first follow the refeed programme, it is a reintroduction back and also slowly brings you back out of ketosis and aswell as that if it isnt followed there is a high risk of most of the weight you lost in week one comes back! Anyway just a thought!

6. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

Diet:
    exante
    hiya sarah, im sorry to hear you havent been feeling to good on this diet, its hard enough as it is without feeling sick from it! end of the day you know yourself and your body better than anyone, and if you feel that you just cant go on anymore then dont :) your health comes first and at least you are still determined to lose weight by doing another diet so thats great. you could always try lipotrim again at a later date if you wanted to LT diet wont be going anywhere quickly!and you have to do whats best for you. i wish you the best of luck chick x

7. sarahb2

sarahb2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world at home
    Thanks all wishing you all good luck, think I'll need to wish yself good luck too x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.