2nd Weigh In Result...

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
2lbs off for me :) still really happy with that, it's a move in the right direction, hehe!! Also, I tried the chocolate orange shake today and it's soooo yummy :D !!! Hope everyone had a good result today xx

congratulations!! tahts brilliant!! and of course its a step in the right direction!! and i looove the chocolate orange shake!! really indulgent! keep it up my love your doing fantastically well!! just keep reminiding yourself of how hard the first few days were and you will steer clear of cheating!! have you tried boulion aswll?? great hot drink that is completely allowed and keeps you going for hours!! real comfort drinkx x x x

start date 23rd feb
week 1-9ibs!!

x x

Congratulations on another loss this week hun :)

Keep up the good work! :D

well done hunni! losses are losses no matter how big or small!!! thats over half a stone :

keep up the good work

xcx

well done Hun! looks like we are losing at pretty much the same rate! I lost 8.5 week one then 2 lbs this week! still great losses tho. well done xxxx

well done leah!! a loss is a loss after all. your doing great xxx

Thank you everyone!! :) I'm definatly very happy with the loss and knowing Im sticking to it 100% just gives me that extra reassurance that I'm losing whether it shows on the scales or not! :D yay!!

H4YLS - Yeah I'd rather not go through that again, haha! Oooo what's Boullion? How does it taste? Xx

Thank you :) xx

Well done Lea, keep it up x

Thanks I will :D xx

Yay Lea, well done you, like you say - cant do better than 100%, it makes you feel empowered doesn't it :) xx

Yeah it really does hun :D well done on your 9lb loss too, bet you're chuffed! X

Back