• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd Weigh in results

nannydi

wants a new body
S: 21st4lb C: 18st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 3st4lb(15.44%)
weight loss on SW varies it all depends on the person, how much they got to lose, how much execrise they do etc......

in 10 weeks i have lost an average of 2.4lb a week
so weeks you will find you have a smashing loss and then when its your star week you might find you barely lose anything but at the end of the day any loss is good
xxxxx

Thank you Di, I'd be really happy with that. My average losses was 3lbs on CD....not much more and now I get to eat! I feel I also have more chance of keeping the weight off this time.

You have done really well...do you have more carb or protein days?

I lost 1.5 lbs...I was hoping for more but it's not bad.

Good luck for your start Boysmum!

dehli

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 1st6lb(10.47%)
Well done! It's all going in the right direction :)

nannydi

wants a new body
S: 21st4lb C: 18st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 3st4lb(15.44%)
hi hun i tend to go more for red days i personally don't feel satisfied :crazy: on green days and funnily enough my mum is the same!!!

so i have loads of lean meat and fish and poultry but am going to do mix2max soon and have a red brekkie, green lunch and red dinner so i can see how i get on. if that don't work then i will just have wholemeal pasta as HEXB
xxxxx

I'm on lifestyle diet...similar idea to slimming world but not exactly the same. I don't think we do mix and match. It's either one or the other. I've been on carb days nearly every day. I can't seem to manage too much protein. never been a bit meat eater. On carb days though I sometimes use quorn and that feels really normal to me. I wonder if that's why my weight loss has been slower than I'd hoped. Anyway I'm not going to moan. It's still better than my recent attempts on CD and I couldn't manage ww at all.

S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
does 'lifestyle diet' have a club then? ive never heard of it

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
well done for the loss its down and thats all that matters
xx