2nd weigh in soon... excited!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've got my second weigh in tonight at 7, I'm actually really excited!! I can't believe I'm saying that. I've never looked forward to weighing myself! It's a really odd feeling being on this diet really. Good though!

Good luck! Looking forward to hearing the result!! xx

Well I'm a bit disappointed, kind of. I am and I'm not! I lost 4lbs which I'm glad about, but for some reason I'm also a bit disappointed. It just isn't nearly as good as 11lbs, but then that was first week, water etc. And I've had a meal this week and there were one or two small picking occasions. And while they were small, they were still naughty and I'm determined not to do it again. Keep telling myself it's a loss and so I should still be happy and it's working more and more!

Measurement wise it was ok too I guess:
Waist: lost 1.5in, total of 5in
Hips: lost 1in, total of 2in
Bust: lost 2in, total of 4in
Arms: sts, total of 1in
Thighs: sts, total of 1in

Well done! That's over a stone in 2 weeks-what other diet could you have done that on? You shouldn't be disappointed-you're doing amazingly well-give yourself a pat on the back! :D

I cant believe you were dissapointed, dont be so silly, you have done really well, try not to cheat though, its hard but the results will really make up for it, good loss no great loss you should be proud.

Thanks guys. I'm much more happy with the result now :) Especially as there were a couple of cheats, even if they were very small. A cheat is a cheat! But I really want the best results possible so I'm determined to stick to it 100% from now on, not 99, 100%! And to try and do as much exercise as I can as well.

Well done Caroline, thats excellent! i'll be over the moon if I lose a stone in 2 weeks!!! You've done well, keep it up.x

I'm much much happier about the loss now and am just trying to focus on keeping it up and doing more toning exercises to try and lose the inches too! Thanks for all the support everyone, means a lot to me!

Back