• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd Weigh in

Hi everyone.

Well after really struggling with my cravings last night I am pleased to report that I remained strong and did not touch the husbands curry that was screaming my name. Yay me! :cool:

This is all good considering I had my second weigh in this morning and lost another 6lbs!! :D:D:D

I'm so chuffed. Sod the curry, bring on the shakes I say!!!

So thats 13lbs in two weeks. :kissass: I'm amazed. People have started noticing too which is even better.

I feel great! :eek::D:eek:

Good luck to everyone else with their weekly weigh-in's. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
That's brilliant :) well done!

liz0703

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 7st12lb(45.64%)
Well done. I must admit the whole time I have been on this diet, I have madly craved curry, especially on x factor night!!! So you have done really well, brilliant losses. Yes, bring on the shakes and good luck with the rest of your journey.

tafflass

Silver Member
S: 22st4.0lb C: 17st2lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 5st2lb(23.08%)
well done!
great will power and good luck for this week x

S: 17st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st0lb(17.65%)
Congrats! That's a great loss!! & you will find it getting easier still as time progresses.

Good luck for your next week :)

Hannah

S: 14st0lb C: 13st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 44.4 Loss: 0st12lb(6.12%)
congrats so proud of you for resisting, curry would be my crypttinite, would usually always win out.
tats an amazin amount and you can tell the difference in you clothes in just 2 weeks tats gr8.
good look in keeping strong and super congrats xXx

hey hun well done on your weight loss, thats fantastic xx
curry is my downfall too.. b4 starting lt i used to have a curry at least twice a week but not no more ..
although i have banned chinease food from my house until i finish tfr lol....

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
S: 14st12.5lb C: 14st0.5lb G: 09st12.5.0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.76%)
Well done weenie, fantastic losses hun! The compliments will be coming in thick and fast now :D x

S: 22st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 21 Loss: 12st9lb(56.19%)
Woooohooooo Weenie! Another 6lbs! Fantastic. You must be over the moon and so proud of yourself for resisting temptation!

Well done and those losses will really keep you focused and spur you on for next week. 13lbs and people are noticing, think what they'll be like when you get closer to goal!

S: 18st12lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st10lb(9.09%)
Woooohooooo! Well done Weenie!

That's fantastic hun- congratulations! Like you I've been craving curry...obviously with garlic naan, popadoms and a whole load of carb-carrying rice. YUM!

BUT...However good that would taste (for all of ten minutes) HOW much better does it feel to have got rid of those 6lb?!

YAY for you!

xxx

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
hi,
very well done to you an excellent weight loss, you should be proud. Well done for resisting curry, as we always say there will be food after LT, just healthier. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Really really well done! See! It's worth not succumbing to temptation isn't it? WOOP WOOP!

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
1 pound of a stone! wow in 2 weeks, jeeze. amazing - uber well done to u!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2