• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd weigh in :)

Hi all,

I have changed my weigh in day from Monday to Saturday so it a short week, so i am really happy with my weigh in. I have lost 3kg this week :D:D:D
Here's to next week. I can't believe but it is getting easier each day and I am enjoying the shakes and the flapjacks. Never thought i would say that especially during my first week.
Thanks to all on this forum. It has really helped me to keep going by reading your stories.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thats brilliant news Ann81! How many flapjacks are you allowed to have daily? I dont know what flavours are on offer on the Lipotrim. I am just entering my second week having lost 8lbs at my 1st weigh in yesterday.
I haven't been told how many we can have in a day but i only have one. Just breaks up the day for me and i enjoy them with a cup of coffee. I find it easier also when i am having lunch work. As i am eating something they don't question so much.
The flapjacks are available in coconut and peanut flavour.
Take care and good luck :)
Well done Ann youre doing well. Think the flapjack is classed as one meal and I believe you have to drink some water with it as you don't get it as with the shake.
Looking forward to your next loss.
Emma x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2