2nd weigh in :)

ann81

Hi all,

I have changed my weigh in day from Monday to Saturday so it a short week, so i am really happy with my weigh in. I have lost 3kg this week :D:D:D
Here's to next week. I can't believe but it is getting easier each day and I am enjoying the shakes and the flapjacks. Never thought i would say that especially during my first week.
Thanks to all on this forum. It has really helped me to keep going by reading your stories.
xxxxx:thankyou:

Thats brilliant news Ann81! How many flapjacks are you allowed to have daily? I dont know what flavours are on offer on the Lipotrim. I am just entering my second week having lost 8lbs at my 1st weigh in yesterday.

I haven't been told how many we can have in a day but i only have one. Just breaks up the day for me and i enjoy them with a cup of coffee. I find it easier also when i am having lunch work. As i am eating something they don't question so much.
The flapjacks are available in coconut and peanut flavour.
Take care and good luck :)

Well done Ann youre doing well. Think the flapjack is classed as one meal and I believe you have to drink some water with it as you don't get it as with the shake.
Looking forward to your next loss.
Emma x

Back