2nd Weigh In

Sorry couldnt help but notice in your post you said you had to attend hospital for chemo ? How do you have the will power to stick to a diet when you are battling cancer - hats off to you girl !! xxxxxx

Well done!!!! Keep it up! :D

Thanks Ladies - yeah I had bowel cancer 3 years ago and earlier this year I had a hysterectomy and when they tested my ovaries / womb they had cancer in them too. No symptons whatsover (this time round). :eek: I just didn't feel well and had to hassle them to get an appt for the hysterectomy. Having chemo since end of April and on loads of pills and steroids.
But I am determined that I am going to lose weight and not let the increased appetite (thanks steroids) win. Am having a port put into my chest next week as my poor hands can't take anymore needles and chemo. :wave_cry:

Bless yer Hun , you deserve to lose the weight and good on you for staying positively focused for weightloss :) xxx

what an inspiration! and you lost a pound weighing in a day early too! congratulations! thank goodness for the hysterectomy eh its a good job you kept pushing on at them :) i wish you all the best and good luck
x

Thanks again ladies - I love this website for all the tips / great advice and sharing. Hubby thinks that I should just relax and take it easy....easy know he's never had to lose weight. My mam calls him a throughbred - he can eat everything and anything. :cool:

But sure you know yourself once us women get on the weight mission. It takes over....:D

Back