2nd weigh in...

Amanda105

Silver Member
I lost an amazing 8lbs

So my total so far for Jan - 13.5lbs

Starting day 1 refeed today for a few weeks... Yum yum lol

Wow Amanda fantastic!! well done xx

And now for some reason I have gut rot!

Can't stay off toilet, and I have not eaten yet !! Infact if it carries on, I may not eat tonight...

Sods law !!

aangel said:
ok eat breakfast lunch and dinner small portions. make sure it includes fruites and vegies. drink alot of water. walk around your block for a half hour 5 times a day in a fast pase. Trust me if you stick to this you will loose weight and be healthy at the same time.

Errr ok thanks for that info.. But I'm on LT tfr refeed... But thanks anyway Hun xx

Wooohoo!! Thats brill! :D

Fab loss! Congrats

And now for some reason I have gut rot!

Can't stay off toilet, and I have not eaten yet !! Infact if it carries on, I may not eat tonight...

Sods law !!

Maybe nerves about refeeding...
but hope you tummy is better soon hun.. And fantastic loss, well done you..

great loss :) well done x

well done amanda! I am very proud of you :) xxx

Crikey Amanda that's mega! Amazing loss hon, why are you going back to refeed? X

SandraB said:
Crikey Amanda that's mega! Amazing loss hon, why are you going back to refeed? X

Well, I wasn't actually due to go back on after Xmas, but I had put 4lbs on and wanted to nip it in the bud and lose it straight away...
Now although I lost it in a week, wanted to do at least two weeks...
My doctor recommended that I lost the weight in two stages if you remember from last year, so wasn't going to go back on till prob aug 2011 to lose the last bit 2 stone, I've already gone over that, but at least it gives me a little room for movement lol
And dinner was so nice tonight pmsl
Xx

Well, I wasn't actually due to go back on after Xmas, but I had put 4lbs on and wanted to nip it in the bud and lose it straight away...
Now although I lost it in a week, wanted to do at least two weeks...
My doctor recommended that I lost the weight in two stages if you remember from last year, so wasn't going to go back on till prob aug 2011 to lose the last bit 2 stone, I've already gone over that, but at least it gives me a little room for movement lol
And dinner was so nice tonight pmsl
Xx

I can understand that Amanda, hopefully it will give you a much better mindset towards healthy eating and maintaining your weight in the future rather than the binge-starve syndrome that seems to be quite popular on here.

Good luck with the rest of it and you're right, food does taste so good especially on refeed! X

I refuse to be a...

"the weight just crept back on"

Person, not now I've been on such a journey with LT... So I think I am in that mindset... Thank god lol

I refuse to be a...

"the weight just crept back on"

Person, not now I've been on such a journey with LT... So I think I am in that mindset... Thank god lol

Mmm know what you mean....the best is "through no fault of my own" what are you? A poor goose being fattened up for foie gras? Ok there may be contributing factors that make losing or even maintaining weight difficult, such as injury, medication and disability. But most of us do our own shopping, cook and feed ourselves so ultimately putting on weight is our own fault.....I seriously believe that until you can say, "I'm overweight cos I over-ate" and accept responsibility for that fact then it's pointless trying to diet cos the weight will be straight back on!

Here here

OMG! Awesome weight loss Amanda :) I'd never lose that fast in a million years - even without blips! lol. My body just wouldn't do it. I don't gain really fast either mind, which is quite good :) Well done, and enjoy your refeed :) xx

Back