• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd weigh in....

Hi guys

Just back from my second weigh in and i lost 4lbs!!

Thats 15 in total now so I am mega chuffed and over a stone in 2 weeks!!

I am happy about it but i think i could have lost more...............

I am struggling big time having my 3 shakes/soups a day at the most i am having 2 and one day last week i only had 1.

I am not hungry at all and some nights by the time i have played taxi to my 9 year old and got sorted once the kids are in bed ive been to exhausted to even make it up.

Some days i have felt slightly sick at the thought of having my 3rd....

spoke to my cdc tonight about it and she has said it could stall my weightloss plus if i dont have the 3 a day i will have to give up the diet all together!!

So i am on a mission this week to get all 3 down my neck, I have stocked up on extra tetras so i can grab and go....

Hope you guys have all had a fab week, I am going to catch up with you all tomorrow as i am so tired and just want to sleep!!

xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Congrats on your 2nd weeks loss,4lbs is great.
Yes it is very important to have all 3 packs a day as i think your body will think it is starving and hold onto everything.
Best of luck for the next week.

puzzles

Hun, I've only been having 2 packs a few days this week and I only lost 2lbs so I think this is true xxx WELL DONE on your weight loss :D xx

2lb is still 2lb that youre never going to have on you again so thats fab hun!!

I am defianately going to just have to force them down no matter what time i am getting home etc,

You are all doing fab!! xx

puzzles

Yes, I'm pleased I've lost :) that's the main thing - but I still want to lose more, hopefully 3lbs next week to make my loss a stone! :)

Bethuk1

Plus if you don't have all your packs you'll end up with loads of extra packs that you can't get rid of and just keep adding to them! X

Well my cdc was really nice about it, i had 8 packs left over from last week so I only bought 13 tetras tonight to make me last for the week. I must go next week and HAVE to buy 21!!! XX

Felix

Gold Member
Well done! I also struggle to have all three. I know it's bad but most days I only have 2 and I constantly forget about the third :( need to start having them all!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
well done one hun your doing so well :D

Thanks guys, i am totally rubbish at finding the time to get on here daily with my busy work and home life but you are all truly an inspiration to me - god knows what i would do without this site!! xx

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
First stone gone! Yay!

coralprincess

Happiest Girl :D
Well done! I love seeing all the brilliant losses :D

You naughty ladies!! (I'll probably be feeling the same soon, lol!)

Hold your nose & gulp it down!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2