2nd weigh in....

truffleshuffle

Hi guys

Just back from my second weigh in and i lost 4lbs!!

Thats 15 in total now so I am mega chuffed and over a stone in 2 weeks!!

I am happy about it but i think i could have lost more...............

I am struggling big time having my 3 shakes/soups a day at the most i am having 2 and one day last week i only had 1.

I am not hungry at all and some nights by the time i have played taxi to my 9 year old and got sorted once the kids are in bed ive been to exhausted to even make it up.

Some days i have felt slightly sick at the thought of having my 3rd....

spoke to my cdc tonight about it and she has said it could stall my weightloss plus if i dont have the 3 a day i will have to give up the diet all together!!

So i am on a mission this week to get all 3 down my neck, I have stocked up on extra tetras so i can grab and go....

Hope you guys have all had a fab week, I am going to catch up with you all tomorrow as i am so tired and just want to sleep!!

xxxx

Congrats on your 2nd weeks loss,4lbs is great.
Yes it is very important to have all 3 packs a day as i think your body will think it is starving and hold onto everything.
Best of luck for the next week.

Hun, I've only been having 2 packs a few days this week and I only lost 2lbs so I think this is true xxx WELL DONE on your weight loss :D xx

2lb is still 2lb that youre never going to have on you again so thats fab hun!!

I am defianately going to just have to force them down no matter what time i am getting home etc,

You are all doing fab!! xx

Yes, I'm pleased I've lost :) that's the main thing - but I still want to lose more, hopefully 3lbs next week to make my loss a stone! :)

Plus if you don't have all your packs you'll end up with loads of extra packs that you can't get rid of and just keep adding to them! X

Well my cdc was really nice about it, i had 8 packs left over from last week so I only bought 13 tetras tonight to make me last for the week. I must go next week and HAVE to buy 21!!! XX

Well done! I also struggle to have all three. I know it's bad but most days I only have 2 and I constantly forget about the third :( need to start having them all!

well done one hun your doing so well :D

Thanks guys, i am totally rubbish at finding the time to get on here daily with my busy work and home life but you are all truly an inspiration to me - god knows what i would do without this site!! xx

First stone gone! Yay!

Well done! I love seeing all the brilliant losses :D

You naughty ladies!! (I'll probably be feeling the same soon, lol!)

Hold your nose & gulp it down!

Back