• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd weigh in.....

S: 18st7lb C: 18st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
..... -5lbs again!!! wooooooo!!!!
so so happy! i was shocked because before i weighed cdc was giving me all the advice about how i'd retain water coz of period so i wont have as good a weigh in this week... and after i weighed she was in shock too... we were all over the moon!... my husband lost 8lbs the lucky so and so and im so so happy and proud of him!

this has really set the mood for my holiday and i will not cheat and i will enjoy my hols knowing that every day im losing more and more and when i come back i will have an amazing weigh in...

and im on cloud 9!!!

:)))))

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emsiem

S: 15st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 3st5lb(21.66%)
Congrats hunnie xx

S: 17st5lb C: 14st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st6lb(13.99%)
Congrats Mrs Fb ... what a great start. wont be long before u hit that 1st stone loss. Keep up the good work x

S: 13st7.0lb
MrsFatBum said:
..... -5lbs again!!! wooooooo!!!!
so so happy! i was shocked because before i weighed cdc was giving me all the advice about how i'd retain water coz of period so i wont have as good a weigh in this week... and after i weighed she was in shock too... we were all over the moon!... my husband lost 8lbs the lucky so and so and im so so happy and proud of him!

this has really set the mood for my holiday and i will not cheat and i will enjoy my hols knowing that every day im losing more and more and when i come back i will have an amazing weigh in...

and im on cloud 9!!!

:)))))
Excellent. Well done. Enjoy Your holiday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

S: 17st6lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 2st7lb(14.34%)
Amazing. well done :))

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2