2nd weigh in.....

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
..... -5lbs again!!! wooooooo!!!!
so so happy! i was shocked because before i weighed cdc was giving me all the advice about how i'd retain water coz of period so i wont have as good a weigh in this week... and after i weighed she was in shock too... we were all over the moon!... my husband lost 8lbs the lucky so and so and im so so happy and proud of him!

this has really set the mood for my holiday and i will not cheat and i will enjoy my hols knowing that every day im losing more and more and when i come back i will have an amazing weigh in...

and im on cloud 9!!!

:)))))

Congrats Mrs Fb ... what a great start. wont be long before u hit that 1st stone loss. Keep up the good work x

Woo hoo - congratulations Mrs FB - PGD x :)

MrsFatBum said:
..... -5lbs again!!! wooooooo!!!!
so so happy! i was shocked because before i weighed cdc was giving me all the advice about how i'd retain water coz of period so i wont have as good a weigh in this week... and after i weighed she was in shock too... we were all over the moon!... my husband lost 8lbs the lucky so and so and im so so happy and proud of him!

this has really set the mood for my holiday and i will not cheat and i will enjoy my hols knowing that every day im losing more and more and when i come back i will have an amazing weigh in...

and im on cloud 9!!!

:)))))

Excellent. Well done. Enjoy Your holiday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amazing. well done :))

Back