2nd weigh in :)

And I lost another 4lb, making 10lb in 2 weeks :D

I got really sick of the soups and since the ready made shakes make up to a nice hot drink I've decided to have them for breakfast and lunch this week to try that out, and I'm also finally allowed bars so those will be for the evening probably.

I've not been hungry at all since last weekend and I'm finding the water even harder because of this - when I'm really not hungry it makes me feel overfull! I've also been missing my evening soup because of this..hopefully the bars will help this as they are less roomy :)

Nic x

Well done you that's awesome !! What plan you on??
I can't stomach the soups !! They make me heave I've resorted to the chocolate velvet shakes and warm them up like hot chocolate mmmm and the with the bars I find the chocolate mint the best!!!
Good luck with week 3

X

It's funny because I really liked the soups in week 1 and drank them twice a day no problem. Something seemed to switch this week though and I can't look at them!

I get a really big mug and put a good heap spoon of coffee in it and mix with a bit of hot water, then put the choc velvet in it (comes to about half the big mug) and top off with hot water. Makes a lovely mocha!

I'm on SS+ at the moment and it suits me pretty well, though I'm giving it a bit of leeway with some of the foods on the 'allowed' list like having a bit of salmon and extra veg - I'm a pescetarian so eat fish and seafood but no meat like chicken etc, and white fish can only be exciting for so long! My CD counsellor said this was fine as long as I didn't feel it was slowing me down :)

Exactly the same with me 1st week was obsessed with the chicken and mushroom soup and then last week I was gagging :-(

So you only eat fish thats cool omg what I wouldn't give for some salmon!!!! Mmmmmm

I'm on the 810 plan my saviour is cottage cheese im in love with the stuff in asdas they have different flavour ones all in the under 2per cent fat range so have half protein and half cottage cheese allowance makes it a bit more exciting lol!!

I've got my weigh in tomorrow but dreading it as TOM :-(

Mind you similar loss I have also lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks :-D

How much have you got to loose in total

X

maddiezahatter said:
And I lost another 4lb, making 10lb in 2 weeks :D

I got really sick of the soups and since the ready made shakes make up to a nice hot drink I've decided to have them for breakfast and lunch this week to try that out, and I'm also finally allowed bars so those will be for the evening probably.

I've not been hungry at all since last weekend and I'm finding the water even harder because of this - when I'm really not hungry it makes me feel overfull! I've also been missing my evening soup because of this..hopefully the bars will help this as they are less roomy :)

Nic x

Well done! I'm on wk 2 and hoping for 4lbs this week but the scales haven't moved for 3 days! Still don't get weighed properly until Tues so still hopeful!
Gmc2011 xx

Exactly the same with me 1st week was obsessed with the chicken and mushroom soup and then last week I was gagging :-(

So you only eat fish thats cool omg what I wouldn't give for some salmon!!!! Mmmmmm

I'm on the 810 plan my saviour is cottage cheese im in love with the stuff in asdas they have different flavour ones all in the under 2per cent fat range so have half protein and half cottage cheese allowance makes it a bit more exciting lol!!

I've got my weigh in tomorrow but dreading it as TOM :-(

Mind you similar loss I have also lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks :-D

How much have you got to loose in total

X

Yep, I eat veg too obv. but no meat. I was fully veggie for 2 years but then I realised it was only fish I missed and I was properly craving it so relented and haven't looked back since :)

Ew, I admit to hating cottage cheese. Blech.

I have an implant in so don't get periods :) (or the mood swings!)

I was 15 stone 11 when I started and I've got 5 stone 11lb to lose to get to BMI 25. But I'm trying to break it up into mini-goals. 200lb was my bugbear of a barrier last year when I did loads of exercise and calorie counting, I just couldn't nudge under it so that's my first one. Then 175lb as that was my previous lightest a few years ago after four bloody years on weight watchers. After that, we'll see :) I'm not chasing a number so much as feeling fit and healthy. If that happens before BMI 25 I'm not going to sweat it; equally if I feel I need to go to BMI 23 or something to feel like that then fine.

Well done! I'm on wk 2 and hoping for 4lbs this week but the scales haven't moved for 3 days! Still don't get weighed properly until Tues so still hopeful!
Gmc2011 xx

Don't stress about it! I was stuffed up all week and thought I hadn't lost an ounce...first words to counsellor were 'not a good week' but then I got on her scales and 4lb gone :)

Try not to use your scales if it puts you off!

maddiezahatter said:
Don't stress about it! I was stuffed up all week and thought I hadn't lost an ounce...first words to counsellor were 'not a good week' but then I got on her scales and 4lb gone :)

Try not to use your scales if it puts you off!

I know ..... but when they show u have dropped a pound or 2 it really motivates. I'm gonna stick with it but if nothing lost 2moz will leave it until Tues xx

That's cool I remember I turned veggie for 5 years when I was like 10 went abroad and seen how they slaughter animals and cried then at 15 I don't know what happened just starting eating it again :-S

You lucky thing no periods!!! I was on the injection for a while and then did the same thing but had to come off it :-( as it was messing up my system !! Does the implant hurt I've always worried about the whole poking something in your arm side of things :-S

I think it's always best to set mini goals the big goals always feel ages away!! And when you get there it will always be great!!! And then set another if you feel you want to x

I did skimming world for about 2 years before and just kept loosing and putting back on and never got to where I wanted to be just thought it was a waste of time :-( but love Cambridge it just works and I don't have to worry about can I have this or that it's all NO NO NO lol!!!

Weigh in today at 10 hope I loose something!!!!

Xxx

My reasons weren't ethical, though it's a nice side effect, it was more to do with finding an excuse to not eat all the fatty food my dad cooks that I was really sick of and that he would think valid. He still thinks I'm weird but I can't even think about how much I would have put on if I'd been eating like him all this time!

lol I work in a contraception clinic and my boss fitted mine for me. It's excellent :D doesn't hurt except for a stingy bit when the put anaesthetic in first and then it's a bit of a pushing feeling and all done. Literally takes 30 seconds once the anaesthetic has worked. It's a bit weird to feel it at first but you get used to it really quickly. Part of my job involves doing stalls where I talk to people about this stuff so you could call me a bit of a contraception evangelist :)

Yeah, I was on weight watchers for 4 years and lost 5.5 stone but it was sooooo slow and I never got to goal. I had a lot of stuff going on in my life (breaking up with ex, moving to new flat, new friends, new life really) and I fell out of it. That was over 6 years ago now. I went back up to 16st 4lb and rejoined WW for a year and got down to nearly 14 stone before having another hiccup. I had been stuck at around 14 stone 11lb until spring and I piled a stone on over summer! I've nearly taken that off already with CD so far :)

Part of me sees CD as too much of an easy quick fix I think but I'm determined not to end up back there again. I'm sick of doing the same things over and over again!

Hope you had a good weigh in! xx

Hey I completely understand some times it's better to cut out the foods completely and that way no temptation x my dad is the complete opposite always used to put me down about my weight etc to be fair on him though the 1st time I did cd he did actually pay for it lol!!

It doesn't sound to bad when you put it like that but I think the thing for me is having something in me that shouldn't be there lol I'd be one of those people playing with the lump in my arm all day lmao!!!

I get you with life it's so easy for weight to pile on its like everything around us revolves round food and drink and it's so hard to stay strict x I always seem to think I get down to a goal and say well this won't hurt just a bit of this and a bit of that but i only end up back at square one :-( x cd is very quick and brill to get down to where you want to be but I do advise which I have told my self off already to complete maintaince this time hopefully this will be the last time I need to go through dieting !!!

Weigh in went alright wasn't the best lost 2 pounds and got a bit jel when the hubby lost 5 :-@ but ah well hopefully next week will be better :)

Xxx

Back