2nd Weigh in...

MrsLisaMarie

I'm a loser
I am really worried about tomorrow's weigh in.

I weighed myself last Monday on Boots scales and decided to weigh myself on them again today - same scales, same time of day.

I have not lost any weight this week - I have stayed the same. I lost 7.5lbs last week and I haven't done anything differently this week. I am pretty sure I followed the plan to the letter.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Don't know whether my body is adjusting to the diet and I'll lose again next week.

I am still determined to carry on when something like this in the past would have me grabbing for chocolate/crisps/kebab etc I have still stuck by the plan as I will not fail this time I have promised myself!!

Hopefully I will lose at least 1/2 lb before tomorrows official group weigh in! haha

Lisa xx

I feel exactly the same, I have my second weigh in this evening and I dont think I have lost anything :( I lost 5.5 lb in my first week, so maybe ppl who have nice big losses in there first week even themselfs out again the following week?
Im just like you though, determined to keep at it. Keep us updated as to how it goes at weigh in and I will report back on mine later.
Good luck to us both :) xxxx

I lost half a pound this week, happy it was off and not on lol Heres to a fab week 3! :) Well done on your loss xx

Back