2nd weigh in

d1592

I lost three pounds first week! ;)

This week put on half pound. I am now changing the diet as i eat out a lot at lunch time and I am worried about hidden fats etc.

I have nearly five stone to lose .

I am at the gym - does the body put muscle on at the gym or would I be better walking???

Hiya, I had my second weigh in last night and I only lost 0.5 lb, I lost 5.5 in my first week so I was a bit dissapointed. After talking to other members at class, this is very common. Dont be put off, keep an eye on any hidden syns and keep up the exercise because you will lose inches fast that way. I go gym too and my clothes feel much baggier but it hasnt really shown on the scales this week...

Keep going, you will get there :)

Dont be too disheartened girls as this is quiet common. We had a lady yesterday who lost 9 and 1/2 pds on her first week and lost 1/2 on her second. She was nearly in tears at the scales, but when you narrow it down she had lost ten pds in two weeks. Ye both did great, stick with it and it will all come together:)

Thanks girls! I just have started before and failed due to the scales on the 2nd week cause I thought well what is the point. Anyhow cried in the car with the half pound put on and headed to gym - determined not to let this beat me this time. So many people say gym not good go walking.
I am trying hard today had eggs, then chicken salad, having my water now with fruit. Fingers crossed for next week x

By the way half poiund is good compared to me PUTTING ON HALF POUND..

Lol dont be hard on yourself, I bet next week will be your week :) x

WHY!!! Oh well heres to next week then ! It has gave me a quick up the ass though! I have started a very detailed food diary online (even putting in water I drink)! and I have syned every single thing that needs syned using the syn calculator. Hopefully, won't catch me next week !

Back