2nd weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barcababex, 22 January 2008 Social URL.

1. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

hey everyone,

Today was my second weigh on and I lost only two pounds, feeling pretty crappy been really good and exercising loads! Going to move up a plan and hopefully be nine stone something next week wit a lot of hard work! Also got my fingers crossed I only lost a bit cause of totm

Hope u all doing well

N fx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

old saying but its better 2lb off than 2lbs on and if you were doing any other diet you would be delighted with 2lb in a week

Well done and good luck for next week

4. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    2lbs is a good loss and you have to remember if you are smaller than someone who is bigger (?) then you will lose it slower too-does that even make sense lol????
    Well done on sticking it out, your doing a grand job!
  5. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

Thanks for your support, feeling abit more upbeat today just have to stick at it till I get to goal.

Good luck today everyone hope we all have a good day

N Xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.