2nd Weigh In

Penpen

So, I have had the most stressful and horrendous day today but managed to go see my CDC to get supplies and get weighed.
I have lost 3 1/2 lb and I am not sure whether I am happy or not. Didn't lose much last week and was hoping for at least 5lb this week.
I haven't drunk that much water this week though maybe that's why. Only managed the required amount each day.
Also tasted the bars for the first time today and I dont think I like them....struggled to eat it to be honest. Luckily I only got 4!!

I hope everyone is having a much better day today and I wish you all a great weekend!!!

xoxo

Hey don't be down... A LOSS IS A LOSS AFTER ALL! :D You're going in the right direction which is what counts so well done to you! Keep at it... who knows, maybe next week you'll get double the loss to make up for it x

HEY well done! wish i had lost 3 lb this week!!! keep at it, the pounds all add up, and 9.5 lb in 2 weeks is a fantastic loss! you'd never do that on any other diet, it would take about 6 weeks!

HEY well done! wish i had lost 3 lb this week!!! keep at it, the pounds all add up, and 9.5 lb in 2 weeks is a fantastic loss! you'd never do that on any other diet, it would take about 6 weeks!

Me too FYP!!!!...:D:D:D

Penny...you ARE doing great. Just think, even with a horrendous and stressful day you still managed to see your CDC, get your packs AND LOSE WEIGHT!!!!

The glass is half full hun....not half empty. Keep strong :) :superwoman::happy096:

Lacey..xx :D

aim for 3.5 a week, or look at it over a month... first time round I got really hung up on what I was weighing every day/week but try and look at the bigger picture, that is a fantastic loss and smack on track for your first stone off..

Keep up the fantastic work..

Love

Hiya , Looking At Your Ticker It Seems Like You Have About The Same As Me Too Loose, My Bmi Was 29. In October When I Started And My Losses Were Always Around 2-3 Lb A Week Ss. Ppl Who Have More Weight To Loose Seem To Loss 6 Lb Plus A Week Then You Feel A Bit Dispondent . You Have Done Really Well So Far Keep Goin . Btw , I Could Only Just Drinl The Required Amount Of Water Plus I Never Gave Up My Coffee With Milk And Sugar And Always Stayed In Ketosis. Im Not Fussed On The Bars Either .....

Back