2nd weigh in

leeds123

Silver Member
and i lost 3lbs. really chuffed. 13lbs in 2 weeks hurrah.

My cdc told me not to expect a loss next week because of the dreaded week 3 curse - is this right?

also, when i weighed first thing in the morning after a wee i weighed 5lbs less - so boo for clothes!!

i hope i do lose next week. i am sure i only lost this week cos i doubled the water intake in the last 2 days driking 4 litres. earlier in the week i had not lost anything. so hurrah for water. have about one stone to go till i get in the 10's and its downhill from there. please wish me luck and pray i stick to this as I DO NOT want to stop.

hey well done you!
not sure about the 3 week curse as I've never got that far :( but as from today I WILL!
good luck and you will stick to it:D

Well done. Also not sure about the three week curse. I still managed to lose, so hopefully you will.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much do you want to lose?

hey leeds, well done on your 3lbs!! that's fab, don't about the curse i lost 2lbs on 3rd week and that was due to pre totm. 13lbs in 2 weeks that's brilliant, you must be chuffed!!

xx

Just wanted to say well done with your loss so far....and I lost 7lb in week 3 ater 10lbs week one and 4lbs in week two.
No idea if you have a similar amount to lose than i did....but as long as you stick to it there is no reason why shouldn't have a loss.
My losses were good on CD,but I usually lost half a stone every couple of weeks until my BMI got under 30

well done

i knew you could do it

congrats! that's fab xx

well done that gr8 loss ...well im on week 3 weigh in on wednesday and im expecting a loss:eek: hope ive not just jinxed myself!! lol xx

'3 week curse'??? I have to say I have never heard anything so ridiculous!

Funny the things some people say...I'm sure you will lose x

I lost a stone in the first 2 weeks and 2lb in my 3rd....so a bit of a slow down. But it was followed by a loss the next week of 10lb! therefore don't worry you cannot not lose weight on this diet. If we could survive on fresh air tesco would go out of business. Eating all the vits you need but very few cals will lead to losses, it science, like I said ya can't survive on fresh air even if it does have all the recommended vitamins!!

well done one the loss. bet you're chuffed to bits. feel sure you will have another good loss next week
xxx

I lost well on week 3.dont worry about it,you are doing brill.

thanks everyone. I have one stone to lose to get into the 10's and my goal is 10.7 so hopefully i will be there for xmas.

its weird cos i do feel a bit thinner but not that much and i am hoping that the next stone will really show as at the moment no one has really noticed. am hoping that when i lose the next stone i will actually look different. a fortnight ago if someone had told me i would lose a stone i would've thought my clothes would be much looser and it would really show, but i suppose it will work itself out.

having said that, i am one of the unfortunate people who still wears size 14 even when i am under 10 stone so doubt i will ever get into a size 10. I am really pleased with the losses i have had but am not looking forward to eating food full time.

thanks again everyone. this site has been a big part of my journey.

Don't worry about the not feeling it yet. I was like that & I've been doing it 5 weeks! It's only in the last week that i have really felt like I've lost weight...... Great feeling when it finally does catch up! x

3 week curse? Rubbish - I lost 5lbs in week 3 on SS+. Well done on losses so far, and ignore the myths........

Back