2nd weigh in...

djidie

After losing only 3.5 lb in my first week I was hoping to lose much more this time. I got weighed on friday and I lost 6.6lb in 9 days!!!!!!! I am so happy.:D
I got some bars and must say that I am quite disappointed. They are far too sweet... But it is nice to have something to chew.
This loss made me even more motivated.
I will reach AAM in 1 1/2 week and that scares me... Do we really have to do it or can we just carry on on SS?

Well done Geraldine, it is such a boost to hear what a great loss you have, it gives you the will power to carry on for sure.

well done xx

Hi Geraldine

Well done on your fantastic losses so far, it makes it all worth while doesn't it??

I felt the same as you when it came to doing AAM the first time. Was petrified that it would trigger allsorts of cravings but my CDC was VERY strict so I followed the plan to the letter, getting almost obsessional about the weight of the food etc. When it came to eating the meal I found that I enjoyed it very much but I was completely stuffed by the time I had finished. I always drank a glass of water with it which probably helped. I also found that it kick started my Matabolism again so not only did the small amount of food not affect my loss for that week I had great losses the week after, and no problems returning to SS. Recently I had some medical problems which meant I wasn't allowed to SS but I did follow the 790 plan and there was no difference in my losses at all. So please don't be scared of doing AAM, it's all part of the journey and learning curve. Enjoy!!!!!

Jazzy x

Well done on a great loss. It's certainly a boost isn't it?
Im not sure if you can carry on SS. (I only just started CD). I think you might need a note from your Doc to miss out AAM, but I'm sure some one here will have more info on that.
Keep up the good work!

well done with your weight loss and good luck for your AAm week. You sound disaplined enough to stick to it to the letter but if u have any worries you can give a shout on here and im sure plenty will be here to help u.

good luck xxxxx

AAM is "add a meal" week. its usually the 5th week of the cambridge diet where u can eat a little in the evenings. xxx

:D Fabulous weight loss - well done.

This loss made me even more motivated.
I will reach AAM in 1 1/2 week and that scares me... Do we really have to do it or can we just carry on on SS?

Great loss, this diet is fab isnt it!!
I do my first AAM in eight days, I'm anxious about it, but my CDC says it will keep me in touch will food.. we shall see :)

according to my booklet yes mushrooms are allowed.. and its 50g/2oz of chicken :)

Back