• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd weigh in...

louizekj

Silver Member
And another 6lbs down! So 1 stone 1lb gone in 2 weeks! :D Hope everyone has a good day! I'm covering for someone at work today so i'm off to spend it assisting post mortems :sign0137: so i'm pretty sure food won't even cross my mind!!! Have a good day everyone!xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Well done your doing great, I wanted to work in pathology but my kids came along so jealous of your job lol x

Thats totally brilliant, well done. I treated myself to a lovely leather bag from T.K. Max as a reward for my first week of completion on LT.....not that I need much excuse to by a bag...........

Sara4

Gold Member
Great loss hun! Dont ya just love this diet???

Cruiksl

Silver Member
Well done. Isn't this diet great !

louizekj

Silver Member
Thanks for the replies everyone!! Yep your right Sara...i'd forgotten just how good this diet can make you feel!! Until tonight that is..and people start becoming jealous..but i guess thats a story for tomorrow! Night night! xx

great losses keep it up

louizekj

Silver Member
Thanks guys!! :D Has anybody noticed a difference in their weight loss to the amount of water they drink? I've been managing 4.5 litres including what i use for shakes and a few cuppas along the way too. Just curious if more water seems to give better losses?!xx

louizekj

Silver Member
Well done Louize, brilliant loss in 2 weeks, you will be needing a new white suit for all those gory scenes lol.
Lol i'm beginning to look more and more like a marshmallow every time i put it on! I put it on this morning and my colleague managed to get both her legs in it too...think your right i'm in need of a new one!!xx

WOW, very well done. Bet you are dead chuffed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2