2nd weigh in................

chrisb

Hello everyone :)

I went for my second weigh in today and have lost 9lb, so that makes it a stone in two weeks, and 5 1/2 stone left to lose. I'm really pleased, although its not been easy resisting food!

I went back to work yest and everyone was having toast....theres nothing worse than the smell of toast for making you hungry :sigh: I thought I was going to give in!

The only real side effect I seem to be having is that even after two weeks on the diet, I still feel drained and don't seem to have much energy. Does anyone else feel the same?

Hope you are all well and happy, you keep me on track, reading your threads, and the support that is given.

Chris. xx:D :D :D

Hi Chris

Well done that's really good going in two weeks - way to go:)

It does sometimes take people up to two weeks before they really start feeling better & have more energy, hopefully it's just waiting around the corner for you. Stick with it & ignore that fatty, nasty toast, you know you'll be rewarded on the scales next week.

Chris a amazing great result for your 2nd weigh in. I had more energy at the end of week 3. Keep up the good work
xx

Don't stop,don't give in. You'v done the hard bit . Hopefully you should begin to feel more energy in the next few days. I was still tired at 2 weeks. I'm in wk 4 now(or is it 5?) & was so busy in the garden today I couldn't work out why the light was fading 'til I looked at the time .It was 5 O'clock & I'd forgotten to pick up the kids. At 2 weeks in I was having a sit down after lunch & sneaking off to bed early.(my family call it mummy-slug-a=bedding. but I s'pose you didn't need to know this)

Thank you, I really appreciate all your support. I'm glad you said about going to bed Jane.Its where I am now (on my laptop). I haven't the energy to stay up! Hopefully it will go shortly, and I will get my energy back.

Chris. xx

Thank you, I really appreciate all your support. I'm glad you said about going to bed Jane.Its where I am now (on my laptop). I haven't the energy to stay up! Hopefully it will go shortly, and I will get my energy back.

Chris. xx

Ha! So am I.lucky they don't ome with webcams as standard.

Back