2nd weigh it... :( / :)

hannahike

Just come back from my 2nd weight in... i lost 4.5lbs which i wasnt completely happy with but this week is supposed to be TOTM so im hoping its just that.

So after the weigh in I decided to go to Next and buy a top in a size i aint been in a very long time!! So hopefully soon i will be able to wear it.

Good thing is that I havent been in the 17 stone range since i was 17!!

I also went and bought some weights to start cardio which i cant wait for!! Didnt realise how blummin heavy they were gonna be.. probably lost another 4lbs trekking to the bus station!

Anyway.... thats my little story of the afternoon!

Hope you're all enjoying the sun.. its lovely and hot here... love it!!

xx

.. so i just tried that top on and it fits perfectly!!... Im a little baffled.. it is stretchy material tho!

Still a great loss Hannah x x have fun with the weights xx

hey hannah thats a great weight loss!! Be sure to do some reps for me he he he he xxx

Hey hun im confused as to why your not happy with that loss? Its great..week 1 is always loads more hun but honestly thats a great loss well done xxx

Hannah you should be so happy 4.5lb is a brilliant loss.........And the lightest you've been for 30 years, I take my hat off to ya lol xxxx

Hannah you should be so happy 4.5lb is a brilliant loss.........And the lightest you've been for 30 years, I take my hat off to ya lol xxxx

:-O lightest ive been in 30 years! does my photo make me look that old :p

Ignore the cheeky git. You've done fantastic hun. Well done.x

Thanks hun... get you and tracy with ur flat tummy pictures.. u both look fantastic!!

xx

Back