2ND WEIGHT IN!!!!!

charlotte

well guys as much as i was worrying due to my TOTM i lost 4lb:) i wished i has lost 6lb that would have been a total of a stone in 2 weeks,but hey im happy with the 4 off so thats 12lb in two weeks guys WHOO HOO and any loss is something but i could not have done it without you guys thanks you have helped me keep my fingers out of the cookie tin xxxxxx

starting weight 13st 6lb
first weight in:- 8lb lost :eek:
2nd weight in:- 4lb lost:)
weight now 12stone 8lb

Well done....the equivalent of another two 'bags of sugar' of FAT gone!!

well done ,,that is great,,

Well done hun xxx

Well Done Char!

:)

It's such a good feeling!

well done Charlotte!!!

well guys as much as i was worrying due to my TOTM i lost 4lb:) i wished i has lost 6lb that would have been a total of a stone in 2 weeks,but hey im happy with the 4 off so thats 12lb in two weeks guys WHOO HOO and any loss is something but i could not have done it without you guys thanks you have helped me keep my fingers out of the cookie tin xxxxxx

starting weight 13st 6lb
first weight in:- 8lb lost :eek:
2nd weight in:- 4lb lost:)
weight now 12stone 8lb
Charlotte....Well done that is fab ...take a look at my profile pic down there and you have lost 4 of those!!!!!!!! Thats is excellent!!!

i weighed in today lost 5lbs so i am extremely happy ...thanks tho hunni xx pic turmed my stomach but its a good visual of what we are loosing!!!

Great loss Charlotte, well done you xx

Looooooking good Gazza!! Love your new aviator picture. I'm thinking of posting a 'nearly there' picture. I've lost quite a bit since the last picture.xx

cheers babe xxx

Well done Charolette...........you are doing great.....onwards and upwards

Gary....agree with Shaz.....love the photos.....dont go to 12stone....think you look great!

gary you look great,im going to show my husband your pic so i can get him on it WOW well done you,how long has it taken you and what was your starting weight? and current? you look good mate x

Nicki, that pound of fat picture is disgusting, in a good way, It has put even my smallest weight loss of 1/5lb into perspective, that's a hell of a lot of fat. Thanks for posting it, I think that pic will help lots of people when they can't get their heads round this weight loss mularkey. xx

Nicki, that pound of fat picture is disgusting, in a good way, It has put even my smallest weight loss of 1/5lb into perspective, that's a hell of a lot of fat. Thanks for posting it, I think that pic will help lots of people when they can't get their heads round this weight loss mularkey. xx
Yeah when i saw it, it put a whole new twist on a lb of fat :jelous:

Back