2nd WI - 20lbs gone in 2 weeks

Nah! Ive just been on the shakes babe, not eatin a thing! i was just sayin when theres food infront of me i get tempted but so far have resisted x thank god x

Fantastic!!!:bliss::bliss:

deffo dont miss them myself lol! Hey MU please tell me what the other 1s r like. ive so far just stuck to choc, mint choc (loved them) and had a cappucino which was okish

Hi Saddia-
I have just had a butterscotch flavour and it was really nice. Had it hot.
The porridge is my definite fave!
Helen x

:wow:! Well done hun!

Wow babe!! Excellent!! :party0011:

Good luck with CD and well done on your losses so far. How long till the wedding now?

x

Hey Hun

Well done...20lb is awesome!!!!

Good luck on CD... not like ya need it x x x

wow,well done you

Thanks hun

Fantastic!!!:bliss::bliss:

Thanks

Hi Saddia-
I have just had a butterscotch flavour and it was really nice. Had it hot.
The porridge is my definite fave!
Helen x

I never got the butterscotch one, does it actually taste like butterscotch?

Brill loss in 2 weeks, Well Done you ;)

Thanks hun, hope ya have a good one too

:wow:! Well done hun!

Thanks Soph

Wow hun, that is amazing. I knew you could blooming well do it!

Thank ya babe, hopefully next week will be just as good for both of us on cd!!

Great weight loss. Good luck with CD:)

Thanks

Wow babe!! Excellent!! :party0011:

Thank ya hunny!

Good luck with CD and well done on your losses so far. How long till the wedding now?

x

Thanks hun, well there is only 7 weeks to the wedding so hopefully I will crash that 2 stone goal to maybe 3? Fingers crossed

Hey Hun

Well done...20lb is awesome!!!!

Good luck on CD... not like ya need it x x x

Thanks hun, culdnt do it without yas!!

Well done hun :)
Them flavours sound lovely YUM, are they nice?? I quite like LT & only ever tried one CD it was butterscotch & tasted real powdery to me - didnt like :-(
Good luck with it your doing great & gonna fly past that target
Niki
x

Hi
20 lbs in 2 weeks is awsome - well done
Im on Lighter Life which is basically the same and ive lost 15lbs and have stuck to it 100%
Happy days - lets keep on truckin
Cheers
James

Hiya James, Many thanks for your kind sentiments and well done on your 15lbs loss in one week...woop woop. By the way love your star wars picture...it makes me laugh everytime I see it :8855:

Well done hun :)
Them flavours sound lovely YUM, are they nice?? I quite like LT & only ever tried one CD it was butterscotch & tasted real powdery to me - didnt like :-(
Good luck with it your doing great & gonna fly past that target
Niki
x

Hi Niki,

The flavours that I have tried are alright so far, the only one that I dont like is fruits of the forest, its gross! Personally they should have stayed in the forest if ya ask me!! It was very powdery and left a funny taste in my mouth which was worse than bad breath, had to take 3 listerine strips in one go to get rid of the taste, it was foul. The choc mint is lush as is the chocolate and the porridge is to die for however I feel its missing something. I always have fruit with porridge so Ive been tempted the past two days to add some in to make it more appetising which worries me as some days I might do it without thinking.....:D. Hope ya are doing alright?

yay knew you could do it. I had the butterscotch today, 1st one I didnt like. It was ok but the others are much nicer. Are you feeling more positive about the wedding now?

fab loss well done. xx

Hi hun just droppin in to congratulate you on your losses, 20lbs in a fortnight is awesome!! You will hit that target for the wedding in no time x

Hiya hun, gud to always here from ya!! Congrats on your 4lbs loss as well!! Thanks for all your wishes

yay knew you could do it. I had the butterscotch today, 1st one I didnt like. It was ok but the others are much nicer. Are you feeling more positive about the wedding now?

Hey there hun,

Yea its not bad, looking forward to see how next week is though!! I had that fruits of the forest one, its still took me ages to get the taste out of my mouth. I havent tried the butterscotch one as I was warned that it tasted horrible so dont want to just incase it turns me off the whole thing! Defintely feeling more positive for the wedding, thanks hun

fab loss well done. xx

Thanks lippy!!

Back