2nd wi!!! And a successful night!

Had my 2nd weigh in this morning............... Another 6lbs off!!! I'm soooooooo impressed!!! Thats 19lb in 13 days! And i broke into the 17's!!!
Also went out last night and drank water!!!! Haven't done that since i was about 19!!! I'm on top of the world today!!!
Only have one complaint, My migraines are coming thick and fast, the chemist says they think my blood sugar is dipping too low so they've sent me away with migraleve and i've got to think about whether i can cope with the migraines or if they're too bad may have to refeed next week!:cry:Fingers crossed the migraleve sorts them out!!!! xxx

well done on your weigh in :)
i'm sure the migraleve will do the trick - they are fantastic, absolute miracle wokers!
x

firstly well done on your loss - thats great!!!! :D :D :D

Migranes - i hope they dont get any worse chick and that you can carry on :) You could go and get your blood checked with your doctor just to be on the safe side :)

Thank you, really didn't think i would lose as much this week, don't know why just didn't feel like it was coming off so i'm over the moon!

My cousin is diabetic and has a blood sugar monitor, may test mine when i see him monday, didn't think about that! lol.
xxxx

Congrats on the weight loss. Hope the migraines clear soon.

I suffered really bad with headaches/migraines before I was on this diet, was on medication but had to come off them coz I was allergic. Since starting this diet, my headaches have practically disappeared, which I am quite surprised about coz the chemist said they would get worse!! I am thinking maybe my headaches/migraines may have been food related, and also the fact I am drinking so much water-another factor in headaches. Had the odd twinge and just took ibrufen and they disappeared, a massive improvement from huge ones every day!!

Try upping your water and taking your tablets, see if that helps, and check your blood sugar. Good luck, Hope it works out for u x

I'm drinking about 3 litres a day so don't think it's water, also i know if u drink too much water that can cause headaches too, so i'll try and keep to 3 litres and hope the migraleve helps xxxx

well done is a great weight loss :)

Thats brilliant,well done you, im lucky i really didn't get that many headaches, so i feel for you i hope it passes soon

Great losses well done. Hope the headaches sort themselves out! x

Back