It's a long road but one worth travelling

Hi everyone.

I wanted to start my own weight loss diary at the very start as normally i forget to do these things.

A little about me. I am scott, 27, from Yorkshire. I have a lovely wife who i married last year 11.11.11 :D i am a stepfather to 3 beautiful girls and have my own daughter with my wife also a girl. I am totally outnumbered in my house!

I have always been overweight ever since i can remember. I was brought up on if its on your plate then you must eat it. As an adult i started eating huge portions for no reason.

My downfall has been late night munching. I normally skip breakfast, sandwich or 3 :/ for my lunch then a cooked dinner. I always end up with 2nds as i do not want to see it in the bin.

then later on i would eat anything sweet. chocolate, crisps, cake, just anything!

I lost about 8 stone in previous years when i about 18. Then i was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder called behcets syndrome ( like lupus) they put me on high dose prednisolone for 2 years and i piled the weight on. i could not go a few minutes with the prednisolone making me hungry.

so here i am. 27, and determined to lose this weight before i am 30. I have to much to lose in life to die young due to my weight.

I went to my local chemist on Saturday to buy my supply of shakes. She didnt really have a clue. Said it was the end of her shift. Weighed me. Scales said overloaded (MORTIFIED)

she looked and her scales only went up to 23 stone. i said i am 28 stone and a bit. she was like oh ok then just weight yourself at home.

She only had vanilla men shakes. i took 14 of them and off i went.

Day One.

Had a shake at about 745am. tasted fine. bit like horlicks. not amazing but fine. No lumps and was quite filling.

Once it hit 12 o clock i was starving hungry. drinking water like crazy. Started getting a real bad headache and was drinking even more ( upto about 2 litres by now)

drank a black coffee and was suprised it was ok

Went home after work and drank some more lol. had my 2nd shake at 4pm and again it was fine.

drank a peppermint tea and liked it. i can imagine it really does amazing mixed with a shake!

Had a thumping head all day and all night. went to bed at 9pm just to sleep off the headache.

woke up at 2am with the headache still there. drank more ( upto about 4 litres in day 1)

Day 2

Woke up at 7.30 knackered. still had the headache, polished off .5 litre beofre i even was out of bed. Not had a shake yet (11.15am) and about to have it. but i have drunk about 2 litres of water so far. ( i have it in 500ml bottles 3.99 for 24 bottles from bookers)

about to make my 1st shake and enjoy that! hopefully that will keep my tummy happy till later on and i can have my next shake later too.

I will get there!

Inspiration to carry on today

i took my daughter to school(7) she said everyone is looking at me. i said do not be silly. she said well there all staring at you ( may i point out nobody was staring at us) i said its because im so handsome. She goes no its because your so fat and everyone wants to look. Cue one very angry dad and very in trouble daughter however it made day 2 a lot easier!

Hello and welcome

How r u getting on?

My fiancé is on this diet also and has lost two stone and 6 lbs since the 3 rd September. I am also on it and this is my second time round now. Have a look at my diary if ya like.

How tall r u ? Well done for drinking a lot. That is the key. When is your weigh in ?

The pharmacies don't seem very good. Mine isn't really and others have said they are crap also. Try coffee in the shakes. There nice. I only have the chocolate and vanilla and always put coffee in them !

Yeah you can put the peppermint in a shake also.

;)

Good on ya for getting on this diet but is very hard but results are amazing.

Hi,
just wanted to say the hardest thing is starting so yay for starting!!!! Week one will be the harest, early nights are best I say but if you can get through week on you will be so motivated by the weight loss you'll be raring to go! I think there are some threads on here about how to make you're fisrt week go easier. Be positive and keep reminding yourself why you are doing this and before you know it time will have gone and you will be a slim jim and have very proud children and wife - not to mention how proud you will be of yourself! Lipotrim is awesome as if you stick to it you are99.9% guaranteed some sort of weight loss each week and men lose up to 1.5 stone a month which I think is awesome. Try and set your self some small goals, For me ratherthan having to think about the whole amount of weight I have to lose I break it down into 7lb chunks. So if you are finding it hard, all you say to yoirsefl i let me just get this 7lb goal of, its much more acgievable adn manageale. Also I strongly blv in take one day at a time, the first few weeks (im 6 weeks tomorrow), I just had to take each day as it came and just concentrate on gettting to the end of the day rather than worryimg about tomorrw/next week.

Keep logging onto here, this forum has been an absolute inspiration to me and a huge source of motivation.

Keep going ... you can do this!

Back