1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

2nd WI and Q about exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JessR, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. JessR

JessR Well-Known Member

I have lost 2.5lbs this week. I am really chuffed as I did have a day of on Monday for my birthday and did over-indulge. So I have been on 810 now since last Monday and have lost a total of 10lb in under 2 weeks. Am soooooo pleased. This has given me the incentive now to carry on.

At the moment I am off work as I twisted my knee and it is stiff and swollen :cry:, although it is feeling a little easier today. When fully recovered is is okay to exercise whilst on 810? If so what type of exercise should I be doing - considering I have not exercised for a long while now. I do have a X-trainer in my garage which I ought to be getting use out of.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

i know they dont recommend cv work on SS, but not sure about it on 810...hope someone will come help though.

xxx